Bringing Out The Dead

(Klaus' Mansion)

Bella's POV.

Elijah is standing in front of me and Klaus as I sit on the sofa. Elijah and then picks up a white handkerchief and he starts to wipe the blood from his hands after killing Klaus' hybrid.

"You both look surprised to see me. So it wasn't either of you that removed the dagger from my chest?" Elijah asks us, and I shake my head at him.

"You look like you could do with a drink. And we have a lot to discuss, so shall we?" Klaus asks him, but Elijah attacks him so Klaus flies through a window. I go to stand up, but I collapse to the floor due to my wounds not being fully healed.

"Easy. I just finished renovating" I hear Klaus tell him, and I look up to see Elijah walking over to me, but Klaus rushes at Elijah and Elijah crashes into a table, breaking it "You know you have every right to be mad at me. But I kept my word, I reunited you with our family" Klaus tells him.

Elijah then attacks him again, and Klaus is knocked against a coffin. I then slowly walk over to them with the support of a wall as I see all of the coffins. Klaus then opens the one next to him and undaggers someone, Kol. Afterwards Klaus rushes to Elijah and holds him against a closed coffin by his throat. He holds the dagger up threateningly.

"Don't make me do this to you again Elijah!" Klaus shouts at him, as I look over to Kol in the coffin.

"Kol?" I ask him, as I look at his dessicated body.

"Come on. Use it. I dare you. You'll have Kol to deal with" I hear Elijah say, and I turn to face the two brothers and Klaus lowers the dagger.

"Mikael is dead" Klaus tells him with a sigh, and he releases his grip and Elijah stands up, surprised.

"What did you say?" Elijah asks him, and he looks over at me confused and I nod my head at him.

"I killed him. With his own weapon. He's gone Elijah. Forever" Klaus tells him.

"Why do our family remain in these coffins? Finn for over 900 years, Kol for over a century" Elijah asks him annoyed.

"Because of Stefan Salvatore. He holds the one thing keeping me from freeing them. There are things that you do not know about our past, Elijah. Our mother's death. Things I wanted you to know but I'm ready to tell you now. I only ask that you remember the oath of loyalty you once swore to me" Klaus asks him, but Elijah stays silent.

Klaus then goes to a small table where there is a small urn and removes the lid. He dips the dagger inside then walks over to Kol's coffin, But I stand in his way.

"What are you doing?" Elijah asks him, and Klaus places the dagger down before grabbing my shoulders and he starts to compel me.

"Go to your room, and don't come out until I tell you otherwise, love" Klaus compel's me, and then releases his grip. I then look over to Elijah who gives me sad eyes before I leave to go upstairs.

After being sent to my room, I went to sleep as I could hear Klaus and Elijah were having a family talk. When I woke, I took a quick shower before doing my usual routine. Sitting on the window seat and watching construction workers/ Klaus' hybrids work, but I'm suddenly brought out of my routine when someone knocks on my door, and I turn round to see Elijah.

"Can I come in?" Elijah asks me politely.

"Sure" I sigh at him, and he comes and sits next to me on the window seat.

"Klaus has left, but he will be back in a few hours" He tells me, and I nod my head already knowing as I watched him leave "Damon removed the dagger from my heart, he left me a note to meet him soon" He tells me, the last time I saw Damon was when I stopped him from killing Klaus, I bet he hates me right now.