Ghost World

(The Salvatore Boarding House)

Bella's POV.

I start to stir awake, and I feel a pair of arms wrapped around me. Then I remember exactly what happened before I fell asleep, I had sex with Stefan Salvatore. I start to feel uncomfortable as I'm starting to feel a little like Katherine, moving from one Salvatore brother to the next.

However, the thing is I don't feel anything when I'm with Stefan and that's not because I have my humanity off, I think I still have a soft spot for Damon but he likes Elena now. Everyone loves Elena. I then feel his arms tighten around my waist.

"Good morning" Stefan whispers in my ear, and I feel his warm breathing on my neck.

"Morning" I say to him, as I turn around to face him "I don't hear Damon, where is he?" I ask him confused.

"Dunno, but if he's gone he can't interupts us" He tells me, and he starts to kiss me and I kiss him back.

"Oh, Bella, Stefan" We hear Damon call us, and I break the kiss.

"Shh" Stefan whispers and kisses me "He'll go away" He tells me, and kisses me again.

"I hear you breathing" Damon yells, and I break the kiss so I can stand up, and I wrap a blanket around me. I then use my vamp speed to quickly change into a pair of denim shorts and a plain t-shirt.

"C'mon, lets go see what he wants" I tell stefan and he sighs, as I walk down stairs.

I walk into the living room from where Damon was shouting from, and as soon as I see him I burst out laughing. He's sitting on a chair as chains are wrapped around him with a fire poker through his stomach.

"Low blow, guys. Low blow" Damon tells me as I calm down my laughter.

"What the hell happened to you?" Stefan asks as he comes up from behind me, and putting a shirt on.

"Whatever twisted ripper game this is, leave me out of it." Damon tells us, and I shake my head at him.

"Well, I didn't do this" I tell him, as I put my hands up in surrender.

"Quit screwing around!" Damon shouts at us.

"I didn't do it either" Stefan tells him, and I check the chains.

"It's pretty messed up though, isn't it?" I ask him with a chuckle.

"Yep" Damon says through gritted teeth, and I yank the fire poker out of his stomach.

I watch Stefan start to untangle the chains around Damon, and I turn around as I feel another presence, but know ones there. I turn back to Stefan, and we start to leave after I drop the poker and we leave Damon to unchain himself as Stefan loosened the chains for him.

"Yeah, not to worry. I'll just untangle myself!" We hear Damon shout as me and Stefan leave out the front door.

(Skip to the Mystic Grill)

Me and Stefan are walking the streets of Mystic Falls as we try and find Elena, and we finally find her sitting outside of the Mystic Grill wth Jeremy and Ric, and Jeremy has just left them. Me and Stefan go over to them and join them both.

"Hey, guys. Who forgot to invite me to the family summit?" I ask them, and stefan picks up one of the journals on the table and looks through it.

"Hmm? Wow. All these words. I forgot how much I used to care" Stefan says, as he drops the journal back on the table.

"I didn't" Elena tells him, and I roll my eyes at her.

"You know, Elena, it's probably best you not torture yourself with memories from the past. It's best we both just move on and accept things as they are" Stefan tells her with a smirk.