Introduction

A city in peril. Hundreds, no, thousands, monsters, everywhere. Zombies, creepers, skeletons, spiders, pigmen, ghasts, withers, magma cubes, and even slime. They filled and overwhelmed the city and its citizens. The armies fought hard. One to keep the city, one to take it. The citizens, evacuating. A boy, a young boy, leads the fight, alongside his father. Suddenly, out of nowhere, an unearthly figure appears. He is the Lord of Mortal Nightmares, King of the Nether; Herobrine the Accursed. The boy's father steps forward, and takes on the terror before him. The Nether dweller expels his wrath, then appears a moment later behind the father, and stabs him through. The boy yells, in pain, agony, and anger. He cuts the Terrors leg, who turns, his eyes blazing white. He returns the favor, bashing the boy in his right eye, then disappears. Six creepers appear behind the boy, and explode, sending him flying against the city street. He awakes, hours, maybe days later. His body, riddled with pain. A shadowy figure forms from the unearthly smoke of the ruined city, red eyes blazing a blood curdling flame. His voice, as cruel and cursed as his soul. What he says is murmured, but then, a flash of light forces him to flee. Another figure appears in the boy's blurring vision. This one, this one was.... Wonderful. He had so much love in His eyes. The light grew and grew, until all that was seen was white. Then...