Chapter 13- Notch today!

<POV- Narrator>

"Eli!" Ty yelled aloud.

"Where is he?" Dark asked.

"When we fought Polly in the caves, he was stabbed in the heart. He saved my life. We have to go get him!"

With that, everyone (except for Polly and Arrows of course) began running to the cave entrance. They were only about ten blocks from the entrance when the lightning began to pick up. A huge lightning bolt shot down from the sky, striking the ground. When the smoke had cleared, a few flames were seen here and there, but the main focus was the hooded figure. They looked up, revealing glowing, white eyes. It was Herobrine.

"I'm sorry, but you cannot be allowed to venture any further," his voice hissed. He drew his shimmering, black blade.

"Wha... What the Nether Herobrine?! I thought you were past all this!!" Ty yelled in anger.

"True, but old habits die hard," his evil grin spread across his face as he spoke.

"Doesn't matter to me what the heck is going on, I'm fighting this freak," Catter stepped forward.

"Ah yes, the constant thorn in my side. Does kitty want some milk?" he mocked at her.

She ran forward at him.

"Catter, wait!" Dark shouted after her.

Before she had even gotten close, Catter was knocked back by an energy blast from the swiping of his hand. She tumbled and rolled on the ground until she finally came to a stop, then struggled to pick herself up.

Dark and Ty slowly walked in front of Catter, all the time keeping eyes, robotic or not, trained on Herobrine.

Suddenly, a few dozen of the Maulthaurians came up, out of the caves. They had made sure the army was gone for good, secured their posts, then came up for some shut eye.

"Whoa, Herobrine's back..." one of them said.

"Hey look, it's not because we still hold a grudge against you for destroying our city, even though we do, but it's just going to take some time for a lot of us to forgive you completely. It's nothing personal, just-" he was cut off by Herobrine striking his hand through the air in their direction, causing them all to be sent flying back.

"That's it, grab your weapons everyone!" one of them shouted.

"Wait! Don't! We need to just talk to him," Ty said.

"Ty, I think he's past talking," Catter said, now able to stand.

"Smart girl," Herobrine smiled before sending a bright energy blast at Dark, Ty and Catter.

Ty raised his metallic arm in front of himself, with Catter and Dark vlose behind. The power began to push him back even after he had secured his bionic legs into the ground.

Catter teleported behind Herobrine, ready to strike. Herobrine stopped the blast, then whipped around, punching Catter in the gut. She flew backwards, hitting the ground hard.

Ty rushed at Herobrine, Dark following close behind. He brought his own sword against Herobrine's, and shoved with all his might. Then Dark side kicked him in the rib, causing him to lose balance. He quickly regained footing, then in one, solid swing, he sliced into Ty's forearm, dismembering it. (Note: he cut off Ty's robotic hand, so don't panic Dx)

Ty began to stagger back, then Herobrine kicked him in the stomach, sending him back until he slammed into a house.

Dark then began whipping out some serious butt-kicking kicks and punches, moving fluently and speedily around Herobrine. He met her strikes, and eventually caught her off guard. He tripped her, then shoved her to the ground. He grabbed her ankle, then spun, and released. She hit a tree so hard that it splintered, and nearly toppled over.