Chapter 10- Healing Begins

<POV- Catter>

I opened my eyes slowly. My jaw had completely healed from Eli's punch. I darted my eyes all over the room. I was in a house apparently. It was dark, but I could see clearly thanks to my new powers. Suddenly, the door opened. I struggled to move, but when I looked down, I was almost completely restrained by chains. I was chained to a plank which stood firm.

Dark, Eli and Ty were now standing before me.

"Wakey, wakey, eggs and bacy. You know, I never really understood the bacy part... But I guess it rhymes," Eli said in a mocking tone. I hate him.

"Are you ready to talk?" Ty asked.

"Talk about what? I have nothing to say to you," I replied. I attempted to teleport, but I glitched and ended back up in the restraints.

"Oh, by the way, teleporting is useless, even for me. I had the Creator dead-zone the house, plus, those are dead-zone chains," he said nearly smirking. I really hate him.

"So what do you plan to do with me?" I demanded.

"Well, Catter, we-" I cut Eli off, "Catter is no more!"

Eli still had his mouth open from speaking. "Well, then, 'madam' what is your name?"

"Killer Cat, if that isn't so hard for you to say," I snapped at him.

"Isn't that the name of the lead singer from a band?" Eli asked Ty in a mocking, raised tone. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Listen," Ty raised his tone to an annoyed one, stepping up, into my face. "I don't care why you possessed her, but if you don't come out, I will force you to come out, and once I do, I will kill you."

"Bold words you piece of scrap metal..."

(Author's aside: xD get it? BOLD words! x,D oh man... That was pretty good. Welp, back to the story...)

... but if you love your precious 'Catter' so much, you wouldn't dare attempt that," I said, reading his thoughts.

Ty drew his white diamond sword. "Try me..."

My eyes grew wide as he thrust the blade into my heart, then he stepped back. I could feel its power begin to run through my veins, sinking deep into every inch of my body. It burned so much. I began jerking around, then felt my soul begin to rip.

"If I leave, Catter dies!!" my demonic voice sprang from my lips.

<POV- Ty>

I held up a God potion as the words left her lips. "You couldn't kill Herobrine, Sorrow, and you will not kill her!"

I stepped forward, slitting "Killer Cat's" palm open with my knife. I watched as a black liquid began to ooze out of the cut, dripping onto the floor.

"Get ready Eli," I told him. He drew his own sword, walking towards the forming puddle.

The black liquid flowed more fluently until it had completely left Catter's body. It suddenly sprang up, shaping into a Sorrow. It lunged forward, tackling Eli through the wall a few feet behind him.

"Dark, help me with the chains," I said to her.

<POV- Eli>

We landed onto the abandoned village's hard, sandstone street. I threw the Sorrow off of me, then stood up with Damocles in hand. The demon charged back at me, attempting to run me through, but I teleported just to the left, and tripped him. He rolled onto his back just as I brought my sword down on the sandstone, then he kicked me with his boot, which just so happened to have a metal spike in it. I grabbed his ankle, tearing the spike out of my leg. I lifted him by his ankle, then smashed him onto the street. He managed to grab my sword in the process, ripping it from my hand. As he backed away, partially crippled by my slamming him down, I caused my eyes to glow their bright blue.

The Sorrow looked down at my sword in his hands, which also began to glow.

"Gah!" he dropped the searing Damocles, backed up, and patted his burnt hands on his sides. I then telepathically raised Damocles up, thrusting it into his heart. The Sorrow collapsed onto its side, not yet dead.

I walked up to it, grabbing it by its long, stringy black hair, and dragged it back to the house.

When I arrived, Catter was lying on the ground, the blade still in her chest to keep the Sorrow from reentering.

"What did you do to my friends?" Ty demanded. He was weak, so I knew he would not lie now. His wits had left him.

"We only sought the power that was rightfully ours! Rightfully Carnage's!" he then coughed up some black blood.

Ty leaned down into his face as I held him up to his knees. "What do you plan to do with the others?" he breathed heavily into the demon's face.

The Sorrow's head drooped, so I jerked him up by his collar. "The man asked you a question!" I yelled at him.

"We..." he started, "... a village..."

I looked up at Ty, and he gave me the same look.

"Eli, get rid of him so we can heal Catter," he said, turning back towards Catter, the God potion in hand.

I yanked the Sorrow out of the house, pulling him around back. As I ripped Damocles from his chest, he let out a harsh, blood-curdling scream. I then removed his head with Damocles.

<POV- Narrator>

Eli hopped back through the hole they had made, and walked up behind Ty, who was kneeling next to Catter's limp body. Ty had pulled the sword out, cleaned and treated the wound, then placed the sword's blade over it. They laid her on the bed, then rebuilt the house's wall.

"So, now what?" Eli asked.

"Yeah, what did he mean by 'a village'?" Dark asked.

"He was talking about my village. I think they intend on destroying it," Ty answered.

"But why?" Dark asked.

Ty ran through the whole story of how he saved the valley village, protected them while they moved along with him, and finally the massive battle where Carnage's army was defeated, and his mission to destroy the server was foiled. After he had ended his tale, Eli and Dark looked pretty amazed.

"So apparently he doesn't take defeat easily," Dark concluded.

"Heh, yeah, he seemed pretty pissed about me defeating him, so he hit us where it hurts, to divide us," Ty said.

"But it hasn't seemed to prevailed has it?" Eli said as he placed his right arm on Ty's shoulder.

"No, and I won't allow it to," Ty said.

"Wait, Catter's still healing, we can't move her yet!" Dark suddenly realized.

"Well, we'll just have to wait then," Eli said plainly.

"But how long will that take? Regular wounds heal quickly, but right now, Catter's finding her way back to this world," Ty said.

"I really don't know, but she's strong, she'll be back with us in no time. We just have to wait."

~~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~~

On a hill, near the edge of the forest, three figures stood, overlooking the new city of Maulthaur that was being built by Ty's people. Several buildings were already up and running, but more would soon come into existence. The people Ty had saved were getting along well with the Maulthaurians, and some even helped with the construction. The three figures were Arrows, Parrot, and Carnage.

Parrot stepped forward, his shadow scythe drawn. Carnage blocked his path by raising his arm in front of him.

"Soon, my brined apprentices, have patience. We shall attack in the night," Carnage comforted their anxiousness.

"Will the Horde be there to 'assist'?" Arrows asked.

"But of course, I didn't plan on sending you in alone," Carnage half-lied, then grinned. As he looked back at the village, his eyes grew a brighter, fiery red. Soon, my entire plan will unfold. Then who will be able to stop me?