Farewell in disguise

I don't own Percy Jackson

Please comment!

Chapter 4

Nico POV

I can't believe my ears that this guy is trying to make artemis fall in love with him in a 'normal' way. If i were him i would have use it *cough thalia cough*.

"And that is why you are not me my friend" Hannibel smirk at me. Percy look at me confused and my face reddened with embarassement.

"Look i know things that all of you don't know. Not even Chaos. In the future a threat will rise that will be harder than the war with Gaia. Of course i can stop it from happening with a snap of my fingers... BUT i have made a deal with my daughter to never interfere with her creation affairs and she will be very unhappy if i interfere. Once i hid her favourite galaxy that she created as a joke, she got so mad that she threaten to declare war on me with every of her creation throughout the universe. Of course they don't post a threat to me... Heck even my weakest soldier can beat her and her 'army' in an hour but its just that as a father i feel sad." Hannibel explained

"So you want us to help you in your love life?" Percy asked "Yup that pretty much sums it up" hannibel said cheerfully.

"What about OUR love life?" I demanded of him. "What love life do you have nico? Only percy has it." Hannibel said smirking Percy laughed out loud not even attempting to hold his laughter back. I glared at him but he only laughed harder rolling on the floor. Even hannibel was having a hard time suppressing his laugh.

Unable to contain my anger, i blurted out "You shall see FOOLS! I will make her mine! I will make her love me so much that she will not be able to BEAR living without me by her side!" I shouted. Percy looked at me shocked as i have never show this kind of emotion before. Hannibel gave out a final breath of laughter and said in a childish way "Eeeeeeeewwwwww brother nico is a creep" Percy was covering his mouth with his hand to try to not hurt my feelings. I would try to beat hannibel up if i stood 0.01% of winning, but sadly i do not. I can only glare at him.

Percy POV

Man this hannibel dude is awesome! Who knew a person with so much power can be so laid back not like some stuck up baffoon *cough zues cough*.

"So will you help me?" he asked pleadingly. "Why would we help YOU?" Nico asked angrily clearly still not happy with him. "Because i know percy flaw he will help me and you nico as his 'brother' will surely stay with him" at that moment i thought damn he's right. "Yes damn right i am" he added.

"Ok so how long will we be with you before we go back to Earth?" i asked

"Not that long... around 500 years" hannibel replied like it's a no issue thing. "What?!" nico and i said in unison. "Don't worry its only going to be 5 years on Earth." he quickly answered. How will annabeth react when she see me in 5 years of her time? i thought to myself. "She is gonna be piss percy... REALLY piss." I gulped. I was gonna reject when he said "Oh come on guys... Please... No. pretty please" showing a sad face "I will train percy to have 25% of my power while nico will have 20% of my power." Wow i'm gonna be stronger than Chaos and nico just as strong. "You will be able to protect your love ones better" hannibel said trying to make us accept his offer.

"Fine" i said

"If percy is staying than so am i" Nico backing me. "Thank you very much! Love you guys!" hannibel exclaimed. "I'm gonna send you back to Earth and say your farewell but do NOT in any circumstances hint to them that your leaving as it may arouse suspicion." hannibel said sternly

"Ok fine" nico sounded dissapointed. Hannibel snap his finger again and we were back on the spot where we left.

"I'll meet you guys at midnight here" Hannibel said.