The secrets revealed

I don't own percy jackson

Chaos POV

How dare she! As much as i would not like to admit, i will never allow another woman to take my father away from me! If that artemis fellow were to marry my father, that means i would not be receiving full love from him and i would never allow that to happen.

Percy POV

We were all sitting on the ground around a fire in a big circle. We make the camp fire in the middle of the two camps. The guys sitting at our side of the camp while the ladies are sitting on their side of the camp facing us. All the critically injured have recovered enough to join us. There were plenty of food to go around and let me tell you. Even the hunters are not light eaters. By the time we were full, there were only a few leftovers. We decided to stay and get to know each other better.

"How about we play truth or dare?" a six year old looking hunter said. "Great!" travis and connor said in unison. Travis took out a familiar empty bottle which look exactly the same as mine which i lost but i just let it slide. "Who would spin the bottle" he asked. "Ooooh ooooh me me" Nigel stood up raising his hand. Eventhough now he is a fighting machine, he still retain some aspects of aphrodite. Travis passed him the bottle and he made his way beside the fire. He spins it first and it landed on travis. Travis scowled.

"Ok Travis truth or dare?" nigel ask. "Truth i guess" travis said. "Ok, do you like katie gardner?" Travis paled for a moment. I look over to katie and saw her face showing anticipation. "Is it too late to change it to dare?" travis ask hopeful. "Yup" nigel smirk. Travis took a deep breath and muttered "Iloveher" it may sound as a mutter to everyone else but to me, nico, leo, hannibel and artemis we can hear it crystal clear. "What?" nigel ask "I... love... her" putting confidence in his voice. A series of 'wohoo' could be heard from the boys side and giggling from the girls. Katie was as red as tomato but her eyes looked delighted. After it quite down, nigel spins it again.

It stopped at... Connor. "Truth or dare?" "Dare" "Ok... i dare you to go to the hunter your in love with and kiss her. By lady artemis permission of course and don't you dare say your not in love connor i know who is it" Lady artemis nods her head. Connor shakily stood up and went to the hunters. Some of the hunters look like they do not want to be kissed as i suspect they like another guardian but a certain hunter caught my eye. Phoebe. She look brim with hope. Connor stop infront of her and she also realised it and tried not to blush but failed epicly. She was looking down in embarrasement. Connor held her chin and gently force her to look at him. They stared at each other for a few moment and they finally kissed. Cheers erupted on both side. Making them blush even more.

When connor finally returned to his seat, nigel spins again. This time it stopped at... Leo. "Truth or dare?" "Truth" "Ok... During you dissapearance, have you ever even in the slightest have a crush on somebody else other than reyna?" he paled. He looked at me and nico and we both knew what he meant. Marie. If reyna gets to know, his dead and annabeth being the smart one will try to find out if i have also did it. Well technically i have not but my idiot of a grandfather have and since he is like 'one with me' being my other eye and all i'm going to be equally guilty in annabeth eyes. Shit. "Hey i'm not an idiot" kronos spoke in my head. "Shut up old man" i growled "Well?" nigel waiting for his answer "Dare i mean dare" leo trying to get out of trouble. "No... answer that leo valdes" reyna intervine with venom in her voice. "Now now dear. That was all in the past" leo still trying to find his way out. Reyna didn't buy it. "Answer now leo valdes" her voice is now poisonous. Leo looked at me with desperation in his eyes. I need to help him. If not i'm going to die with him. "Y... Ya... L... let the past slide" i intervine hoping that reyna will buy it. "Why are YOU nervous persues jackson?" this time annabeth ask. Just than hannibel spoke in my mind. "Don't forget the girls at the nightclub" he reminded me. Shit. I from scared, now turn terrified.