War

I don't own percy jackson

Artemis POV

When Hannibel and his army left, Lord Unknown spoke "Do you guys want to watch the battle?" All the heads nodded. He snapped his finger and the thing like IM appeared. There stood Hannibel and his army facing an endless sea of enemies. There will be no strategies involved. Just straight head to head battle.

Zelta POV

When we exited the portal, We were facing Vega's entire army. I smirk. I could feel the excitement of this battle and I bet all the others feel the same.

"Spartans!" Hannibel boomed. All of us stood in attention. "Today is the day you will show your true power. Show them why you are called the Spartans! Show them why we are still called a myth eventhough we have fought through out the universe! Show them why even though we are called a myth, our names still struck fear in the hearts of men! Stand side by side, never have your back facing the enemy. When you see your comrades fall, avenge him by tearing the enemies apart! If the enemy cuts your arm, kick him if your enemy than cuts your legs slam him with your body and if he severed your head bite him till he goes down! Be steadfast in your fight! Do not show fear. Give them fear! Make the enemies beg for your mercy at your feet! But remember! For you shall give none" Hannibel said the last few words soft but with killing intent in them. The spartans roared with boost courage.

I saw a person on a horse leading the enemy's army. Vega. My former best friend. A horn could be heard in the enemy rank. They charged towards us.

Artemis POV

When we heard the horn sound, their whole army charged. The Spartans simply stood in their place not moving. Suddenly Zelta shouted " Line A formation!" The Spartans start were moving to form a single straight line facing the enemy. The enemies army is still wider. They would get flanked. What are they doing!? Hannibel first started to ran. Followed by his commanders and the rest of his troops. While they were running, the both end of the Spartan army ran slower thus falling behind. They started running closer towards each other and when they were done, they formed a big V formation with Hannibel leading.

Annabeth POV

The V formation. That is what they use in the ancient time to do an offensive assault. The formation is meant to break the enemies formation but facing a drastically larger amount of enemies it would not be effective.

3rd person POV

BAM! The two armies slam against each other. Hundreds of Smites(Race or name of the enemy) were flying due to the impact. Once the Spartans lost the momentum of the initial hit, the Smites begin pouncing on them front, left and right. Just when the Smites was about to emcircle them, "Ring formation A!" Zelta commanded. Now the spartans force theirselves to spread out and create a ring. The spartans are currently fighting normally with swords and knives.

"Show them your true power" Hannibel commanded. One of the spartans said "Room" and a sphere appeard appeard on the battleground. With a single swing, all the Smites in the sphere got cut in half. Around 10 million died. Two twin looking brothers was next to show their powers. They look like a man except that one of them are pure black in colour. No eyes, nose or mouth. Just a figure of a man who is pure black. His brother is also the same except he is pure white. The white figure said "Fear" with a soothing voice. Within 10 kilometers from the two brothers, soldiers started screaming. Some was crying. Some was begging it to stop. "Death" The Smites suddenly shouted in pain as their soul was burnt away slowly and painfully.

After the 10 million Smites died, the other Smites hesitated to move forward. Another Spartan wearing a robe but still his face could be seen but his skin was the skin of a snake, said "Edo Tensei" and a spell appeard on each of the 10 million Smites forehead. They got back up and started attacking their used to be comrades. The still living Smites started attacking back but when they slash the dead Smites, sand pours out of their wound and a few seconds later, the sand would go back into their wounds and healing them. They are undead, no blood in them nor emotions or feeling. They are slaves to their master which is the snake guy.