Training with two soldiers

A/N

What do you guys think of my stories? It's not terrible is it? Please comment

I don't own percy jackson!

Percy POV

Me and nico was transported to a building where it is pure black. There were small round yellow lights on the walls on a straight line guiding whoever that walk through here. Other than that there was not much to see as i can't see anything.

"Welcome to the headquarters of the spartans" said hannibel with pride. "You will be here training for the next 500 years. Now; you two are only allowed in this section of this palace as it's not safe for you to wander elsewhere. To go through the next section you would have to go through a big door and there will be 2 guards on every door guarding it. They are very grumpy people as they have been standing since they were created. And that is a heck of a long time." hannibel said casually.

"What would happen if we were to go into restricted territory?" nico asked warily. "Let's just say even Chaos need me to save her from what she saw here." Nico and I paled.

"Well enough talking. Let's go meet your trainers." We walked silently throughout the journey until we reached a spot on the wall where the guiding light line was cut and continued 1 meter away from each other. I realised that this spot on the wall is actually a door. "Ok. This is where you two will train and when you get more stronger, you will be able to explore more of this place." Hannibel explained and opened a door.

Inside of the room is actually bright just like a normal room. There sat two man. One was wearing a hood but you can still see his eyes which were red in colour and when he smiled all of his teeth is sharp just like a shark. He was wearing gloves which his gloves finger was like a sharp claw. The other man looked like a normal man. With short green hair his left eye closed. On his hips were three sword and he looked at me with no emotion. Than he spoke "I'm training that green-eyed boy?" he sounded dissapointed. "Yes you are blade" hannibel said sternly.

I decided to make the first move. "Hey I'm percy. Your my trainer right?" extending my arm for a handshake." He immidiately returned by entending out his hand and shaking it. "You got guts kid and thats good." he smiled for the first time.

Nico POV

Well if that green hair dude is percy trainer that must mean that scary looking dude is mine? Shit. I thought to myself. "Where?" hannibel asked "Where what?" "The shit?" I rolled my eyes.

My eyes met his eyes and i dare say with his glare and scary smile, he make thanatos look more like god of life instead of death. He suddenly floated and and gracefully drift to me. He circled around me checking me up and down and he stopped facing me his face inches away from me.

"Hello nico, I'm zantos" extending his metal arm claw out. How he can keep talking while smiling and not moving his lips, i have no idea. I've got no choice but to shake his hand as well since his gesture shows he's not taking rejection for an answer.

"Ok since you guys are acquainted, i'm going to leave you guys alone to become best friends" he said as if best meant our death. Hannibel snapped a finger and a second later a spartan one with pure white perfect beautiful wing while the other is black burnt and wing. "Hello anvil meet percy and nico. Percy, nico meet anvil." We shook hands.This guy seem friendly enough. Why can't he train us? By us i mean me. Let percy get the crazies. "Percy would not like that would he nico?" hannibel smirk. "Like what?" Percy asked confused. "Nothing" i said quickly leaving percy looking suspiciously at me. "I'm going to send Anvil to back to Earth to deliver your last message to your loved ones. Just tell him who you want the message to be sent to and what is the message is and he will do the rest."