Message

A/N

Hey guys... Please support me ok? I don't own percy jackson.

Camp half-blood

Annabeth POV

I woke up late as i was tired yesterday. I quickly brush my teeth and showered, put fresh clothes on and made my way to the pavilion. Demi-gods from both camps were having fun with each other and most all were on their way to the pavilion as well. When i got seated inside i looked at the poseidon table and found it to be empty i turned and looked at hades cabin to find it also empty. Weird I thought to myself. Just than 14 flashes of light appeared before us. All of us stood up and bowed and took our seats.

3rd person POV

Zues clapped his hand and all noises were cut " I would like to thank all of you young demi-gods for aiding us gods in the war against Gaia." "Brother as if i recalled it correctly, it was percy MY son who killed Gaia while you were being treated by apollo." Poseidon said smirking. There were some snickering here and there but was silence by zues glare.

"Fine fine i would like to thank percy jackson fo-" zues was cut off by hades "don't forget my son too." "Ugggh FINE! You don't see me bragging about my son jason." zues tried to sound humble. "That's because you would spend the time bragging about yourself" poseidon replied cooly. Laughter can be heard through out the pavilion even the gods were laughing including artemis.

"SILENCE!" zues roared effectively killing any noise there is in the pavilion. "Persues jackson and nico di angelo please rise from your seat." zues ordered. No one stood up. He ordered again and yet again no one stood up until someone said "Their not here." a girl said it... It was annabeth. "What do you mean 'not here'? Hermes! find them and bring them here. The next second he was gone. The pavilion were so quite you could hear a pin drop. We all waited patiently and when hermes appeared he came back with nothing which is a very rare case. "I could not find them... It's like they dissapeared."

"Ok for now eat. All of you are given the week off. Enjoy yourself. Hermes keep searching." zues commanded before all of the gods dissappeared away except for artemis who went to talk to thalia.

Annabeth POV

Where has that idiot gone to?! He was nowhere to be found... I swear if this is one of hera crazy plan again she will not be having a face anymore.

I saw thalia chatting with artemis and decided to join them. Lady artemis was trying to persuade me to join her hunt but i rejected it and she respect that. We were in the arena watching the hunters training when suddenly a girl said shouting "Hey! Girls!" the voice called. We turn and saw she running towards us and when she stopped she said pointing to thalia. "Are you thalia?" she asked "Yes... Yes i am and who are you?" "I'm dakota... nicos' friend.

There was a moment of silence... Suddenly. BAM! dakota gets punched right in the jaw. "What the f*** was that for a******?!" asked dakota fuming. "You little b****. I know what you did, you-" thalia starts to tell about the rumor to dakota.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You... You seriously think there is something going on between me and nico? dakota said while laughing. "You IDIOT!!!" now angry. Dakota starts explaining about the truth, when she is done, she added "Everything he ever did was for YOU! You were always in his mind! The only time i see him with a positive emotion is when he is with percy and talking about you. Why do you think the hunters were having an easy time going to the battlefield during the war? It's because nico were always ahead of you killing any monsters that were about to ambush you and the hunters. Again he did it for you..." dakota spat at the last part. Thalia stood there opening and closing her jaw even artemis was shocked. Heck even I was dumbfounded.