Back to camp half-blood

I don't own percy jackson

Artemis POV

Those 3 couples have finally get back together. When is my turn? What? No! How can i say that i am a maiden goddess for goodness sake. Everytime i look at him, i can feel my heart beating faster. Right now we are having dinner and i stood up to get the attention of the hunters and the boys.

"Tomorrow we are going back to camp half-blood as it's been a while we last visited there." There was a lot of groaning from the hunters as they know they would have to deal with the boys there.

"Great" an excited voice said. I turned and saw hannibel smiling."Why?" i asked curious. "Well... There is where i'll recruit my boys" he said. "Recruit for?" "My hunt" he stated. I was silent for a moment processing what he just said. When i realised it my eyes went wide with shock.

"What!?" i demanded. He just looked at me smiling. I was about to lose my anger due to his smile but i managed to hold on. "Like i just said. I'm gonna create my own hunt made up of boys but of course they won't have to swear off love or anything we are just gonna have fun" I could feel my blood boiling. "You think it's fun?! You think i don't know what you are doing!? Your trying to prove that boys are better than girls right?!" He smirk at me like silently saying i don't have to prove it to you... We already are and he continued eating. I don't want to be mad at him but i can't let him hurt my pride. "Hunters!" i shouted. All of my hunters except for thalia, annabeth and reyna point their bows at the boys. The next thing they did really snapped me... They carried on eating like we are no threat at all! Now i draw out my bow and aim at them but still they continued eating! Some of the hunters has confused look on their faces while others looked angry at them.

"Why are you not scared boys?!" asked an irritated phoebe. Hannibel just smirked at her. "Is there any reason to be?" he asked. That's it! How dare they! "Fire!" i shouted and all of them fired. I regretted the next moment as i could see them about to die.

"Percy!" "Nico!" "Leo!" Annabeth, thalia and reyna shouted respectively. When our arrows were halfway to them, all our arrows caught fire and turned to dust. We were frozen in shock. Leo laughed. How could this be? "That's not very nice is it?" hannibel asked looking straight at me through his shades. "Nico?" hannibel looked at nico and he smirked. Why? Suddenly the ground shook and the next thing happened was all of the hunters including me except for annabeth, thalia and reyna found ourselves with 4 skeletons with full armour aiming at each of us. 3 of them were aiming their bow at my faces and the 4th one has his sword at my throat. Now it's nico turn to laugh.

"Stand down?" hannibel asked. Seeing my hunters could die with the wrong answer i nodded. "Good" he said. Nico waved his hand once and all the skeletons turned to him in full attention, bowed and returned back to the underworld. Me and my hunters managed to compose ourselves and we glared at them. Hannibel looked at me again that says seriously? We almost killed you and you still act tough? "Stand down" i ordered. My hunters hesitated at first but later comply. We ate in silence after that.

I tried to keep being angry at hannibel but i could not. His smirk kept making me blush everytime. One thing came to my mind though. Who is he? and what did he do to percy, nico and leo to make them so strong? Yes percy have not shown his powers yet but there is no way percy is weaker than them. Percy looks like the leader to the 3 of them and hannibel commands them easily... Just how strong is he? With that i fell asleep

Line break

Next morning after breakfast, we pack up to travel back to camp half-blood. "Apollo!" i shouted. A few second later a silver meserati came. "You called little sis?" "I'm older than you fool." "Ya same old joke" he laughed. "No i'm not" i glared at him. He turned his head and said "Hey guys. Having fun with the girls?" "Yes alot of fun" hannibel smirk. So cute! Wait... What! Apollo gave him a confuse look. "Apollo, transport us to camp half-blood" i ordered "Sure" with that his car transformed to a bus. "All aboard!" he played. All went aboard except for the 4 boys. "Your not coming?" apollo ask. "We're coming by our own way." hannibel said.