Having a good time

I don't own percy jackson

~time skip~

Percy POV

It's been 450 years since we left. 50 more years to go! Right now me and nico is basically at our full potential. Here i am lying down in the training area remembering the good times annabeth and I had. Nico was waiting for flame a.k.a leo to come back from his first assasination mission. Black smoke gathered on a singke spot of the area signalling leo return.

"I assume everything went well?" Nico raised an eyebrow. "He didn't know what hit him" leo smirked. "Good. This calls for a celebration" I interrupted and we three went to the table and ordered a large feast. Leo was about to take him first chicken bite when hannibel suddenly appeard behind him, snatch the chicken from his hand and took a bite.

"ARGH!!!!!! Everytime! Do you not have anything better to do?" Nico said irritated. "Nope" hannibel replied cooly. Nico just rolled his eyes. "It has come to my attention that you only have 50 years remaining here and all of you are at the strongest as I possibly allow. For the rest of the time, we are going to have fun." Hannibel said excitedly. "What do you mean?" leo asked confused. "Like i said have fun. Exploring different planets of my daughter's and looking at different species." "That sounds cool... Anything definitely better than staying in this box room for 450 years." "I'm gonna tone down our aura and some of your powers so that we would not scare the population, or risk destroying the whole planet."

"Ok then... Let's go!" with a snap we were transported to a unpolluted planet similar to Earth. We were standing in front of a beautiful marbled 30 story high building that has been designed to make athna's greatest building design looks like a beggar's hut.

Hannibel walk first and we followed. Once inside we stopped infront of a counter and there sat a gorgeous lady eyeing us seductively. "How may i help you gentlemen?" She said smiling. All of us were unable to respond and only drooled except for hannibel of course. "We would like to rent a room for 4 for 7 days please." Hannibel said in a soft sweet tone. She blushed "O... Ok..." She typed her computer and gave hannibel a key. "En... Enjoy your st... Stay." Looking down embarrassed. We took the lift and stopped on the 10th floor. A cleaning lady, who also looked drop dead gorgeous looked surprised to see us and she blushed and made her way in and stopped facing us. We continued the way up while she eyed each and every one of us in full attention. We stopped at the 30th floor and before she parted, she waved at us. Only nico and waved back, hannibel gave a friendly smile while I just kept quite saying , Got to stay faithful got to stay faithful got to stay faithful I kept repeating in my head.

We reached our room and entered. We turn on the lights and gasped at the design and beauty of the room. After a few minutes in awe, we settled down.

"Ok guys a fact that you should know. This planet is inhabited by only women." We looked utterly shocked. "Why would you bring us to such a place!" I exclaimed "Nico and leo need something to take off their mind from thalia and reyna. Well you coming here is so i could blackmail you when you don't listen to my orders when we are on Earth." hannibel said innocently. I sat on my bed put my head in my hand and sigh in defeat. I swear this man plans more evil than gaia when she is trying to enslave the human race.
Annabeth help me!

Annabeth POV

Annabeth help me! I heard percy's voice at the back of my head. "Percy?!" I shouted attracting confused and shocked looks from the hunters. I looked around me and found nothing. "What's wrong my dear?" lady artemis questioned. "Nothing my lady it's just that i heard percy's voice asking for my help." Artemis looked worried "Must be your imagination annabeth." lady artemis tried to assure me. I sat back down and continued with my meal. Where are you percy? Please be safe.