Identity revealed

I don't own percy jackson

3rd person POV

"Ok hold on. This is all too much to take in. We are all going to olympus and you 4 are going to explain it the whole council." Artemis said. "Hmmm... Sea, Shadow, Flame you ready to tell them everything?" Percy, nico and leo looked at each other  for awhile but finally nods. With a flick of a finger from artemis, all of them got transported to olympus throne room. Artemis called an emergency meeting and in seconds all the olympians appear and sat on their throne.

"What have you called this meeting for daughter? and who are those people?" pointing at hannibel and the others. "That's why i called this meeting father. "This is hannibel" pointing to hannibel. "HOT!" aphrodite shouted. Artemis glared at her. "This is sea, shadow and flame." pointing to percy, nico and leo respectively. Please just keep quite of what i am about to tell you and let me and them explain. "Sea claim he is a close friend of percy" "What?!" Poseidon jumped up from his throne "Shadow here claims that he is a friend of nico." Hades just stood up. "Flame here... Well... He says leo is alive" hephaustes eyes widen. "T... Th... That's impossible!" but hope in his eyes. "They promise to explain this morning so that's why i called this meeting."

"Explain" zues boomed at the four of them. "Ah. Hello. I am hannibel the omega. This 3 here is my helpers. I came here on Earth because of a few things. 1 I fell in love with lady artemis here" "What?! How dare you!" boomed zues aiming his lightning bolt at hannibel. Artemis is blushing like mad. Aphrodite is squealing in happiness. "Listen" hannibel changed his voice to a deep fearful voice. Everybody kept quite. The lights in the throne room is flicking on and off. "Now before i start to number 2" hannibel change to his normal voice. "There are many... and i mean many things that all of you don't know and will most likely will not ever know." Athena got angry and stood up "How dare you underestimate my intelligence!" athena pride was hurt. "Shut up and sit down and for once in your immortal lives, can you listen?" Athena sat back down. "Now as i was saying. The 2nd part of my trip here is not for me to tell you now. When the time is right i will tell you everything. Just not now." "Why?" athena asked still hurt. "Because, it's not necessary at the moment" hannibel replied.

"How can leo be alive? He is in the underworld." Hades said. "Ah. That it's just a subtitute soul shadow made to trick you people into thinking leo died in that explosion." "So where is he now? You said you will tell me." reyna interrupted. There was a moment of silence and hannibel finally said "Flame, do you want to go first?" Leo sigh heavily. He pull down his cloak and took off his mask.

Reyna POV

There he is leo valdes. The man i have cried for every night. There was gasp all around but i just stood there shocked. Hephaestus was the first to recover. "Son?" "Hey dad" leo smiled. Hephaestus teleported infront of his son and gave him a bone crushing hug. "Why did you leave son? Why did you leave me?" "Sorry dad i just need to get away from... somethings" i knew he meant me. Hephaestus nodded glared at me than teleported back to his throne. "L... Leo?" i step forward with tears in my eyes. "I'm sorry i cannot seem to recall who are you." leo replied with no emotion in his voice. "Please. Can't you forgive me already? I'm sorry leo i'm really sorry i'll make it up to you somehow so please. If you forgive me but forget about me than do it." I pleaded. "If i forgive you but i must forget you," leo smirked "I would rather not forgive you but still remember you." I can't help but smile at his words. "We'll talk about this later ok?" He said in his sweet voice. Of course i nodded his head vigorously.

3rd person POV

"Well now that's done, how about we move on to the next one. Shadow?"

Nico POV

Damn... It's my turn? Shit. I've really got no choice now do i? I took down my cloak and took off my mask. "N... Nico?" My dad ask. "Hey d- AHHHHHHHH!" i felt electricity course through my body. I fell to the ground barely conscious. I felt a hand grabbed me and pull me up. I than got punched in the face and i fell again.