2

MONDAY
11:37 AM

Sandra: I regret everything. Change my contact name back.

Amelia💗👯: what? What are you talking about?

Sandra: Ian is a tool.

Amelia💗👯: what? What did he do?

Sandra: I found out he was dating another girl at his school.

Amelia💗👯: are you serious?

(2)Amelia💗👯: I wish I wasn't so sick. I could've lurked and found out about him before you did. What a jerk.

Sandra: Btw what do you have? When we talked yesterday you sounded like death knocked at ur door.

Amelia💗👯: thanks😒I think it's just the flu or something idk now I'm trying to catch up on shows ttyl😚

I put my phone away, looking back at Cam as we sat on the middle of the hallway, our legs stretched out in front of us.

"Do you think Amelia's still upset about Emil?"

"Are you upset about Ian?" Cameron asked me.

I shook my head. "I barely knew him. Thank God I didn't get the chance too."

"True." Cameron shrugged, taking a bite out of his granola bar.

"But seriously? What do you think about the Amelia, Emil thing?"

"I don't know. What did she tell you?"

"That they broke up and that it was mutual."

"Then maybe they broke up and it was mutual, Sandy," Cameron mumbled. "Ever think it was just that?"

"But I know Amelia. It's deeper than just that and her being sick. Something is up."

"Speaking of something." Cameron pointed down the hallway where I could see my sister walking down the hall with some guy, laughing. And not in class. Oh God.

I got up quickly, blocking her way. "Where do you think you're going?"

Raina rolled her eyes, shooting her friend a look to go on without her. He did and the second he turned down the hall, I looked back at her. "So?"

"You're skipping class too." She tried to point out.

"I had no teacher and I signed in at the office."

"Okay, but what about Cam?" She gestured to our cousin, sitting on the ground, scrolling through his phone and eating his granola bar.

"He has a spare. Now explain yourself."

"I don't have to."

"Raina-"

"Just leave me alone, would you?" She spat at me and ran down the hallway.

Cameron whistled. "That was strange."

"You think?"