Chapter 6

"Why didn't you change him?" Atlantis murmured, glancing at Morgan who's eyes where pouring over a letter that had recently been delivered to them by an Emerald messenger.

Morgan looked up at him, his slitted eyes glowing, "Had we given the portion of transformation, his body would've disintegrated. There are wounds that he needs to recover from, wounds I nor Elric cannot heal."

Atlantis nodded, peering at his own set of letters, a particular one catching his eye, the insignia on the delicate seaweed paper showing it's urgency. He broke the seal, his brother's writing visible.

Brother, the gods have blessed Ren and I with a son, a son who has my eyes and his mother's hair. We have decided to present our child to the kingdom as the new prince of the Emeralds. We hope to see you at the celebration along with Morgan, Ren insists both of you to come.

Blessings,
Kai.

Atlantis placed the letter in Morgan's taloned hands, "We have to go," he murmured with a soft smile, "It seems I've become an uncle."

Morgan peered at the letter, his eyes widening, "Oh my," he paused and glanced at Atlantis, his eyes shimmering, "You're no longer a prince," he whispered.

Atlantis simply gave a small shrug, gliding his fingers through his hair, "I don't mind," he glanced at Morgan, a teasing smile on his lips, "Unless the only thing you care about is my title. In that case, I'm only being demoted to Duke."

Morgan pouted and slid his arms around Atlantis's neck, "You know I only like you seeing in the pretty gold crown of yours, it brings out your eyes," he teased as well, nipping his red haired lover's lips.

Atlantis grinned, "I'm sure I can get another gold crown just for me to use when we're alone."

Morgan smirked, bringing their bodies together, "Good. Now let's us have some fun before we get busy with all the ceremonies the Diamond and Emerald kingdoms have planned for us."

"Diamond?" Atlantis quiestioned, arching a single red brow.

Morgan nodded, "Yes. I reviewed an invitation to their child's ceremony. Apparently they also had a boy."

Atlantis groaned, "Let's just hope we don't get one from the Onyx anytime soon."

"Actually," Morgan murmured, nuzzling Atlantis's cheek, "I received a letter of the growth of their child."
Atlantis arched a brow just as Morgan continued, "They have twins. They are growing at a rather rapid pace. Perhaps a few weeks from now we will be receiving another invitation."

Atlantis groaned and pulled Morgan against him, "You're right. Let's make the most of it," he whispered before smashing his lips against Morgan's, shivers going down his spine as Morgan grazed his jagged teeth over Atlantis's lower lip.

"Definitely," Morgan murmured when their tails parted.
******
Dimitri had awoken the following morning surrounded by comfortable warmth against the cool air. He slowly sat up, hands pressing against the soft sand beneath him. He noticed a strange blanket had been placed upon his. Silky and almost transparent, almost like a spider's web, it provided enough heat against the sea air. He passed his fingers through the delicate fabric, the softness sending shivers down his spine.

Dimitri glanced at his recently healed wounds, inspecting the scars that remained. Some looked deep, others looked like the would disappear in no time. A soft sigh left his lips. What had he done to end up in such bad state? Why had the merpeople helped him. He clearly wasn't on of their kind, with his two legs and his lack of waist length hair. His fingers passed through the dark locks that brushed his shoulders. His thoughts returned to the creature known as Zeref. Long dark hair that framed his slender yet muscular frame, the tattoos providing an alluring path through every dip and curve of his muscles. Blue eyes sparked with emotion but they remained hidden beneath the passive mask Zeref always wore. An odd creature Dimitri wanted to know more about, he only hoped the merman would come more often.

"Did you sleep well?" a voice said, causing Dimitri to whirl to the man who was sitting beside him, his nudity catching Dimitri off guard.

Zeref simply sat there, unabashed by his lack of clothing, proudly showing the body he had no problem showing off, especially with the rather impressive package between his long lean legs.

Blood rushed to Dimitri's cheeks, his eyes unable to peel away from Zeref's body, "Don't you mers have any clothes?" he muttered under his breath, forcing his eyes to glare at a particular  grain in the sand.

Zeref merely chuckled, "I see no point in putting on clothes, I'm going to take them off later," he said, tucking a wet lock of black hair behind his ear, a particular drop of water escaping the black strands and running down his chest. Dimitri swallowed, his eyes following the drop create a trail from the male's pectoral and drifting past the hard ridges of his abdomen and right down...
******

Zeref smirked, feeling the human's gaze on his body. He had come here to kill the human but he found the creature absolutely entertaining. Confused and unable to keep his eyes away from Zeref's body, the prince grew curious of the creature that the witch had put him in charge of.

"Like what you see?" Zeref said, interrupting Dimitri's train of thought. The human's cheeks flushed red, his blue eyes shifting away.

"I would feel at ease if you at least covered yourself," Dimitri murmured.

Zeref chuckled and took the blanket from Dimtiri, leaving the human with the strange cloth that covered his male organ and wrapped the blanket around his waist. The human yelped, covering his naked torso, his skin quickly prickling against the cool air. Zeref felt his eyes quickly rake over Dimitri's form, taking in the body he didn't see before. He was handsome, with his dark hair brushing his broad pale shoulders, trained muscles rippling beneath his pale skin. Unconsciously, his tongue swept over his lips, the urge to lick the dent between his pectorals becoming strong, but it was Dimitri's full lips that made him want to bite and nibble them till they were red and swollen or perhaps it was the cerulean blue eyes he wanted to see darken with lust.

Don't be delusional, Zeref's conscious chastised him, You're a an abomination compared to him. You know that defect your father passed on to you. Walls clamped down on his emotions, destroying the fantasy Zeref had begun to imagine. His hand went towards the lower part of his abdomen, a particular organ in his body pulsing beneath his skin. You're an abomination, you're supposed to be with a woman, or the kingdom will suspect what you are.

"Something wrong Zeref?" The human said, his eyes glittering with genuine curiosity.

Zeref curled his lip into sneer, "No," he growled before slipping back beneath the waves.

Vote & Comment!