Chapter 8

Warning: Mature Content ahead.

Dimitri was a strange creature. Wide, blue eyes and dark hair that had begun to grow from his scalp, Dimitri was someone that Zeref couldn't feel wary of. Fingers that gingerly took the meat between his fingers and raising it towards his succulent lips, savor in the cold flesh as blue eyes widened with wonder at the various spices that brought taste to the fish meat.

Zeref grimaced and glanced at the cup in his hand, the alcoholic beverage weighing heavily in his hand. He regretted bringing the drink, it was beginning to mess with his normally clear thoughts. He could feel that hidden part of himself rise, focusing on the alluring features of the human. Plump pink lips, bright blue eyes, and dark hair that Zeref craved to run his fingers through. The rest of him was just hard planes, dipping and shifting languidly beneath pale skin. A faint trail of dark hair dipping into his underwear, catching his wandering eye.

"Zeref?" The human questioned, his dark brows rising in question. Zeref blushed and looked away, preferring to sip from his drink than answer why he was staring at Dimitri's body. Nonetheless the human merely laughed, his shoulders shaking as he took a sip from his cup of fresh water mixed with a few drops of seaweed alcohol.

For some reason, the laughter caused a strange stirring inside Zeref's chest, a sense of peace overwhelming him. It could've been the scenery, the pitter patter of rain against the roof, a few drops wetting his skin.

Or perhaps the alcohol in his system.

His untouched body took over his rational mind, urging him close to Dimitri. He could see confusion flit over his blue eyes, tongue darting out to lick his pink lips. Zeref swallowed, feeling his male organ stir, blood rushing to harden his length. Never before had he felt his body react this way, pulling him towards a race he should despise. But the human was different, something Zeref couldn't place a finger on.

Yet, for some reason it didn't stop him from smashing his lips against Dimitri's.

******

Dimitri couldn't comprehend what was truly going on. He had barely met the merman, and he knew very little of the creature and yet, the way Zeref kissed him made him wonder if he knew him before he lost his memory.

Dimitri returned the kiss, his fingers immediately reaching to run through Zeref's hair. Silky and soft to the touch, he fisted into his hand as he began to dominate the kiss, forcing Zeref to moan.

Submissive, Dimitri thought with a smile, his other hand sliding down Zeref's chest, tracing a faint tail of scales that resembled a happy trail. A soft whimper left the merman's throat only to turn into a moan when Dimitri ran his his finger over the hard and yet soft tip. His lips left Zeref's, making their way down his tattooed neck and towards the pert nipple, grazing the hard flesh with his teeth. He felt Zeref tremble beneath him, his sapphire eyes glistening with confused tears.

*******

He didn't understand what the human was doing to him. Why was he touching him this way? Why did Zeref feel pleasure?

A soft moan left his lips when he began to feel the human's mouth envelope him fully, fingers gently massaging his sac. Zeref couldn't take it anymore. He could feel something build up inside him, a loud cry coming from his lips when his body shook with his climax, the male between him swallowing everything.

Zeref leaned back, his body still not yet satisfied, almost like it was begging for more.

Hands gripped his hips, slowly sliding up his sides as a pair of lips trailed over his torso and up his neck before pressing up against his lips. Zeref whimpered, his own hands gripping Dimitri's torso and sliding upwards to grip his shoulders. He couldn't control himself as his legs parted, hooking themselves on Dimitri's waist. He could feel the hardness between his lugs rub against Dimitri's, causing moans to rise from both males.

Something stirred inside Zeref, urging him to be compliant when Dimitri's fingered entered him as he endured the pain as the tight muscle expanded around the intruding fingers. Whimpers left his lips, hips jerking forward when his fingers curled inside, stretching him. Eventually, Zeref wanted something more, something bigger.

"Please," he begged, his mind delirious and unable to fully grasp the fact that he, the High Prince, was begging to a human to bury himself deep inside him.

Their eyes met, dark and light blues blending with each other in silent understanding. Dimitri was silent, not saying a word when he removed his fingers, quickly replaced by something bigger.

Zeref inhaled sharply, his lips parted in a silent gasp, the large intrusion stretching him further. It caused him pain and yet pleasure at the same time as he took him further inside him. Soft lips descended upon his own as he accommodated Dimitri's length, the human murmurings soothing words into his ear. Dimitri began to move, slowly thrusting into him and the sweet words turning into soft moans. He could feel a voice in the back of his mind, a tiny warning as to why he shouldn't do this but they were both intoxicated, neither one caring about the qualms they had about joining together in such a manner.

Euphoria took them both, their cries muffled by the rain that collided against the earth and they eventually both regained their breath just as sleep overtook them.

For the first time in Zeref's life, he didn't sleep alone.

********

"Where is Zeref!?" He heard his mother say who was swimming back and forth in the throne room.

Pollux merely rolled his eyes, leaning against the column, "He's not coming. You know how he hates meeting his prospective wife."

Queen Seraphina's eyes flashed, "You know it's for the good of the kingdom!"

Castor huffed, "Good of the kingdom my ass," he muttered, "All you want is to hide the family secret."

Pollux smirked at his brother's statement, "He's right. When will you begin to care for our brother's well being? With or without a wife, the bloodline will continue."

Their mother curled her lip, "An abominable trait."

Pollux's eyes shifted towards Castor who's pale features where mottled by red, his fists clenched in anger, "How could you say that to your son?" Pollux shifted, letting his hand envelope Castor's in a comforting gesture.

"He is not my son!" Queen Seraphina's lashed out, her hand reaching for the trident that rested on the pedestal.

Pollux's eyes widened, mostly in fear of Castor's reaction. He knew how much his lover cared for their older brother, an attachment he could understand and had previously been jealous of, but Castor had proven himself and Pollux never doubted him again.

"He is your son!" Castor snarled, "You helped raise him!"

"He is not of my blood! He did not grow from my womb but from your father's!"

Pollux inhaled sharply at his mother's sudden outburst. She hadn't spoken in a long time about Zeref's origins as well as the condition he had inherited from their father.

To carry a womb and produce the first child through asexual reproduction when they first had their sexual encounter.

A burden the first born of the Sapphire line had to carry, forcing them to marry before they ever felt the pleasures of love making.

Vote & Comment!

A/N: Some of you may be familiar with A Pirate's Heart, and since I've hit 800 followers, I'd thought I'd post the first chapter of A Pirate's Song. Enjoy ;)

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/XX0Al2aTzy