Intro

Hello all. How many of you are interested in me posting book 11?
*** *** ***

I was so distracted after my disaster of a dinner with my mom and a car ride from hell that felt like I was being captured by the FBI and taken in for questioning that it took me a while to realize that Greg was also very distracted. The conversation we were currently having was enough to make my eyes bug out of my head, but not in a good way. Why in the hell had I thought that Greg would understand shipping? I hadn't, really, I'd just been rambling. I always do when I'm nervous but this time Greg was rambling with me. That was new.

And then he dropped a bombshell. "Ask you to move in with me... simply informing... you have time...if I ask... willing to listen."

WHAT?!?! I had heard him wrong. That was the only possible explanation. I couldn't form a coherent sentence because my mouth was about to crack open and split my face in half. He wanted to live with me? Where? How? When? Oh shit, did he expect me to say something in return? I had to play this cool. He was going to run away screaming if he had any idea how excited I was about this. "I can certainly think about it Sir. Can I have a few minutes to soak that in?"

"Yes, certainly."

Where were we going to live? Ahh, Ollie had mentioned his mother moving, of course. So that was behind this. I liked her house, it was cute and had one of those little stained-glass windows that I absolutely adored, but it was also his childhood home. How weird would that be? No, that wouldn't work. It wouldn't. Would it? I was going to lose my damn mind. "Is there any chance you want to throw me over your shoulder and haul me into the bedroom? I do some of my best thinking while getting fucked senseless."

He didn't answer for a long time. What the hell was he thinking?