Twenty Seven

He pushed in hard and I didn't even try to hold in my moan. And then, instead of pulling back, he pushed me away from him and then let me fall back on this cock again. "OH FUCK JESUS!!"

"Feel that? Feel my LITTLE cock?" He pushed me up at least 4 inches and I slammed back down against him. I had ridden lots of men and been fucked by many, Greg's included. This felt different than any of those. It was better. It was the most amazing, scary thing I've ever done. I felt absolutely out of control and I loved it.

"Yes Sir, fuck me, please." Shit, I was supposed to be arguing. How the hell could I complain or attempt to pretend that I didn't like it? I didn't like the ache in my balls but I sure as hell loved the fire in my ass.

"You're all the same. You pretend you don't want it but you do. You need fucked hard, don't you bitch? Such a quick learner. Just lay there and take it."

I did exactly that because I had no choice. My arms were stretched high above my head and my legs were as wide as they could go comfortably. He rocked me and moved me exactly where he wanted me and that appeared to be collapsing onto his cock over and over. When he pulled out I tried to lift my head but suddenly I was tilting back even further.

"That was just the warm-up. Time for you to meet my little friend although I don't think even you would call him little. Ready?"

I felt the tip of the dildo slide in, stretching me open even more than Greg had. "Fuck you!" I managed to holler before the machine shot forward and plunged deep. "Oh fuck Sir, fuck I..." I was completely overwhelmed. I wasn't in control and now Greg wasn't either.

"Damn that little cunt looks pretty swallowing that. Feels good, doesn't it? That's okay, I know you won't admit it. Now, enough talking." He had moved around towards my head and he pinched my nose until I opened my mouth to breathe. He shoved his cock the entire way down my throat and held it there. "Nice and full, there you go. Stop fighting me and I'll let you breathe."

He released my nose but it didn't help much. He was right, I was fighting him. I was straining, trying to lift myself up or away or something even though it was useless to even try. My lungs were burning, screaming for air when he finally pulled back. I coughed and tried to calm down. He went deep again but pulled back and set a steady pace fucking my face.

When he finally pulled out a few minutes later I was relieved for a few seconds until I realized that the only thing I had to focus on now was my pillaged ass and my painful balls. He must've read my mind because he undid the string. "Any boy who sucks my cock that well gets to come if he can."

I said the first thing that popped into my head. "Thank you Master."

I heard him suck in a sharp breath and then a beep and the rhythm of the machine changed. It wasn't a steady fuck anymore, it was two shorts and a deep thrust, deep enough that it pushed me on the swing. "I could work my cock in there, make you scream. I think I'll save it for later though. Your mouth feels so damn good."

He was straddling my head again and choked me until I coughed. He chuckled, gave me two seconds to breathe and then went deep again. The machine was relentless and now that my cock wasn't screaming at me and I was used to the size, it felt amazing. Scary and powerful but also perfect. I couldn't breathe though and I had to. I snapped my fingers and he pulled out immediately. "Just air, I'm good just" I begged between ragged breaths.

He reached for my cock, his fingers applying the perfect pressure as he stroked me. He was doing the same to himself and came with a roar, spilling all over my chest. I was only a few strokes behind him, moaning as the machine kept at it during my waves. It was suddenly way too much and I twisted my head and tried to get away.

"Make it stop, please Sir, I... fuck no."

"You're so beautiful when you're overwhelmed." I wasn't sure what he would do but he did turn it off, it stayed deep in my ass but that I could handle. "One day I want to flog you while you're getting fucked."

"Now Master, please." I needed touched and I needed this to never end. I wanted to fly and to please him and to be his. My skin itched, longed for the tails.

It took him several minutes but he rigged up the swing so that I was laying chest down, my feet on the floor. The machine was still pressing the dildo deep inside me and was moving gently and slowly. It was bliss. I don't know how long he worked but it was enough time for me to completely relax.

Afterwards he cleaned me up, gave me a bottle of water and then left me alone for a few minutes while he went to fetch our street clothes. I didn't want him to go but it was a necessary inconvenience and it didn't take him long. He didn't say much until after we were dressed. "It's time to get you home, Pet. Do you need carried?"

Need? Probably not. Want? Desperately. "I think I can make it."

"Good." He stood and turned towards the door, then turned back towards me. "Just one thing before we go."

Oh. Honestly though, I was too well fucked to worry very much. "Sir?"

He stepped towards me then and pulled me into his arms, tilting down to meet my lips with his own. If I had been lightheaded before, I was practically falling over by the time he finished with me. "Thank you for tonight, Pet. I hope it was as good for you as it was for me. Let's get home so I can care for you."