Thirty Five

He unbound me and carried me bridal style, gently lowering me onto the couch which already had a blanket spread over it.  He put another one on top of me and then handed me a tissue before he turned silently towards the kitchen.  I blew my nose gratefully.  When he returned, he had a plate of sliced grapes and tiny cubes of cheese.  Sliced.  Grapes. 

They looked delicious and I was a bit parched but I was too exhausted to even pick my head up off the back of the couch, let alone move my arms again.  He'd make sure I got some if he wanted me to have them.  He picked up a grape and offered it towards my mouth and I accepted it, biting into the cool flesh and spraying my mouth with the sweet juice.  "Mmmm."

He fed me a few more, popping a few into his mouth in between feeding me.  Then I got a few cubes of cheese before I washed it all down with half a bottle of water.  "Still hungry, Angel?"

He was being so damn sweet to me.  I could get used to this.  "Yes Daddy."  He grabbed me by the back of the head and yanked me forward, bending me in half. 

"Earn it."  There was no doubt what he wanted and I took his cock into my mouth, sucking at him greedily.  He hardened, filling my mouth and I reveled in the power, doing everything I could to turn him to steel.  His hands never left me, one in my hair and another at the back of my neck, toying with the collar.  He didn't choke me but there was no doubt he could if he felt like it, if I didn't do a good enough job.  "You look almost as good as that tongue of yours feels.  You're going to do this all weekend, keep me hard so I can fill that needy ass of yours."

I was more than happy to.  I hollowed my cheeks, working him hard.

"Good, that's enough now.  You're so anxious, aren't you?  You can have it, come here." He was wet from me sucking him and apparently I was lubed enough because he just put me where he wanted me, my back to his chest.  "Beg for it, boy."

"Please fuck me Master, I need you."

"That's right, I like you begging.  You can have me, Pet."  He helped me rock forward and lined himself up, then let me sink down onto him.  "There you go, yes."  He didn't move and I was thankful.  He seemed content to know I was full and feel me around him.  "How many times do you think that little hole can take me before you're so sore that you hate it, even while you're begging me for more?"

I had no idea.  We'd had several weekends where I'd been really sore afterwards.  He'd fucked me once when it hurt more than it felt good but I had been so far gone that I'd loved it.  We'd been here before, dangerously close to one of my darkest fantasies.  It seemed that it was also one of his.  Screw it, if it got to be too much I could simply take off the collar or SafeWord. Why was I overthinking?  "I want to find out, Master."

"By Saturday you'll be crying in pain when I stretch you open.  Maybe then I'll finally let you come but only if you're a good boy until then.  You can wait two days, can't you?  I promise I'll make it worth it."

I shivered, his breath against my neck sending chills down my spine.  Two days of this?  Of letting him have absolute control?  Of letting my brain shut down and finally relax?  Of getting used as often and in any way he wanted?  His offer to make it worth it wasn't just about the amazing orgasm I would have and I knew it.  He'd said Saturday so that he would have Sunday to care for me, to let me stabilize.  He was going to follow through and I didn't need to worry.  "I'm going to be such a good boy, Daddy.  You can shove anything you want anywhere you want, as often as you want.  I'll let you do anything you want to me because I'm yours."

He flexed his hips, pushing in even deeper.  "That's right, that's what I want to hear." He gathered my tender balls into the palm of his hand and gave them a gentle tug.  He put two fingers into my mouth, pressing down on my tongue and almost choking me. There was no doubt who was in control. "You're going to sleep with me tonight Angel.  I'm not giving up a single second with you.  You will be mine absolutely any time I want you and trust me, little one, I'm going to want you more than you can stand.  Now it's time for you to make me feel good.  Show me what a good little slut you can be."

I rocked. I couldn't even get hard but my cock didn't seem to realize there was no point in trying. The rod rubbed, the ring stretched my balls and my prostate was getting hit every time I slid back towards him. He made me work him until my muscles gave out but he didn't come. No, he was saving that for later. Tonight wasn't going to be nearly as quiet as our last night together had been.