Seventeen

*** There's a 16.5 if you missed it and are interested.

I couldn't hold my breath, I was gasping too much but I wished that I could. I needed some way to try to prepare for his reaction. He didn't yell though, he didn't say anything. It was okay. Master. Even thinking the word made my heart race. Why had he? Why had I? It was too much. I needed to see him but he was still behind me.

"I'll get a washcloth, Pet."

No, he needed time and I had to get on a plane and "Can I shower?" I needed a rinse. Some spot-soaping. It was a shame I'd have to wash my hands. I sniffed at them. His hair. It had felt so good in my fingers and they smelled like him. Maybe I was imagining it. I was probably going crazy. Had gone crazy. Master.

"Yes." He sounded relieved.

I should let him off the hook. He probably wanted to be in his car right now, alone. "I'm okay if you want to go, Sir." 

He had moved away, he was staring out the window.  "I didn't mean to get so rough with you, I... I'll wait.  We should talk.  I want to make sure you're okay." 

How could I argue with that?  "I won't be long." I had a huge grin on my face during the shower and managed to shave quickly. My face didn't look any worse for wear although I'd scratched two fingertips. Worth it. I didn't have any clothes with me but walking back in with a towel seemed crazy. It was nothing he hadn't seen. Or touched. Or licked. Or smacked. It was weird dealing with cuffs again, I was out of the habit. I snapped them back on and knocked quietly on the door as I walked in.

He was still in front of the window and he didn't turn. "Did it bother you? To call me Master?" he asked.

"I... no. I sort of liked it, once I knew it was right. It was, right?" Oh god, had I said the wrong thing and he'd just gone along with it? "I.. oh shit."

That made him turn. "Stop. Stop it right now."

I took a deep breath, as deep as I could with him staring at me like that. "Yes Sir. Or do I--"

"STOP! Stop second guessing yourself and worrying about everything. Aren't you satisfied enough to relax?"

"I.. yes Sir." More than. So much. "It's just new and I wasn't sure if--"

"I liked it Pet. Princess. Chris. Boy. So many names." He paused but I didn't think he was done. Yes, he called me all of those, and more. Master was a name, just a name. He'd liked it. "I use them at different times. Some are interchangeable, others aren't. Isn't that right Mr. Stevenson ?"

He came towards me and I backed up. "Why did you call me that?"

"You know it's bad, don't you? It has a meaning. It means I'm not pleased with you. I didn't mean it now though, I was making a point. Names are just names but they're not, either. Isn't that right, Angel?" He reached out and traced his fingertip down my cheek.

"Yes, yes Sir." I hadn't heard 'angel' since the last time I'd had cuffs. It had been months.

"What are mine and when do you use them?"

His names. "Sir, all of the time. Greg" I almost whispered, "just if I have to, an emergency or in public or with your mother sometimes. Daddy, when I want to sink." I hadn't realized that one and it hit me like a ton of bricks. "Daddy is... safety." It was. It slipped me into subspace faster than anything. "and Master. But when, Sir?"

He took a moment and then his voice came out half an octave lower than normal. "Only when you wish. That is most important. But also a lie, I demanded it, didn't I? I will try not to. It's a gift to me, one you should give when I've earned it, those times when I am NOT your boyfriend, Pet. During sex mostly, I would think. When we play."

"When you own me" I whispered.

He stepped forward and I had no idea what to expect. I was still naked and vulnerable and he was radiating energy and dominance. He was within inches of me, I had to turn my head to make room for his shoulder. He whispered into my ear. "Yes. When you give yourself to me, 100%. When you're mine."

He blew my mind when his lips closed over mine, gentle just long enough for me to relax and then rougher, claiming me, pressing every inch of himself against me. His hands were in my hair, holding my head as he took. He took half a step back, my lips bruised, but didn't let go of my hair. "Sir" I sang.

"My sweet boy." I almost fell down and was glad the wall was behind me. "I need you, no require you to take good care of yourself until I see you again. You will handle the bloodwork and urinalysis scheduling at bare minimum and make sure to get your second STD and HIV workup done while you're there. It's been long enough. I want copies of your results when they're in. Text me when you arrive tonight and again every morning. Use messenger as you wish."

"Yes Sir." He stepped away, he was leaving. It was okay, but... "Sir? Will you miss me?"

With anyone else I would have worried he would just say what I wanted to hear but I knew that whatever came out of his mouth would be the truth, harsh as that sometimes was. "I will think of you and look forward to Saturday. I'm not sure I 'miss' things, Pet."

"That's..." It was perfect. "That's enough. Thank you."