A New Beginning

Frisk stood next to toriel as they stared at the sunset....or was it the sunrise? It didn't matter,everyone was too excited to start their new lives to notice,and for once, so was Frisk.

As he was exploring the underground,sparing the monsters within it,he had debated if this should be his last timeline.It would be nice to finally not have a weight of sans's judging glare on the back of his head.

Unlike everyone else,Sans was able to remember,or can currently see all the timelines,which seemed to make sans hate him even more.Hopefully he would be appreciative of Frisk's decision to stop the resets.

"Frisk..." Toriel's soothing voice interrupted his thoughts. She looked down at him,kindness shining in her eyes. "You came from the this world,right...?" He nodded,like he did every time he got to this point. "So you must have a place to return to,do you not? What will you do now?"

Here was the decision he was waiting for.He opened his mouth to answer,but stopped.He remembered that this was his last timeline,and he couldn't just simply make this choice.he'd have to answer this the way he did on the first timeline,when he couldn't identify the downsides to a reset.

He looked down and thought for a moment.finally,he smiled,and looked back up at her and answered with confidence."I wanna stay with you!" Toriel stared at him blankly. "What?" She chuckled softly. "Frisk...you really are a funny child.If you had said that earlier,none of this would have happened.It is a good thing you took so long to change your mind.hee hee hee!"

Frisk chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his head.Toriel sighed thoughtfully."well...I suppose."She continued."if you do not have any other place to go...I will do my best to take care of you,for as long as you need.All right?"Frisk nodded and smiled up at her appreciatively.

"Now,come along."Toriel gently grabbed his hand."everyone is waiting for us!"Frisk nodded as they began walking,but Frisk quickly remembered that,since he would not reset,he would not be able to say goodbye to Asriel,or flowey.He hadn't used the time they had given him earlier to do so (Out of habit,that is).

"Oh wait!Um,mom?"Frisk asked hesitently.He didn't know if he could still call her "mother",since this timeline would be so different.Toriel looked down at him,smiling warmly."Yes my child,what do you wish?"She replied,her voice lined with silk.

"There's...someone who's still in the underground that I want to visit.Is that okay?"She nodded and let go of his hand."Yes that is fine,go ahead.I shall wait here for your return."He smiled happily,and started running back towards the underground entrance."thanks mom,I won't take long!"He called back to her.Hopefully,Asriel hadn't turned back into a soulless flower by now.

Meanwhile,a mysterious being watched from the shadows...How interesting.Frisk never did this in any of the other timelines,at least,not to her knowledge.Maybe he just wanted to uncover more dialogue.He'll probably be right back.And then,he'll reset again.How predictable.

As frisk disappeared in the underground the entity followed,still hidden in the shadows.she held a knife at her side that was clean as a whistle.

But in her plans it wouldn't be for long.