The Arrival of a Tyrant

Shadow
1. A dark, sadistic, mindless creature that can come in many forms, pitch black in color and usually having red or white eyes.

2. A person who portrays dark or mysterious traits.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

?̼͙̥̮̞̋̓?͖̜͍̭̹̮ͬͣͬ̌ͫ͗ͩͨ̚ͅͅ?͓͚͔͈̫̺̔ͩ́̌͊̐'̲͚̣̙̦͛ͥ̈́̂s͍̤̙̭̤̟̒ͧ ̜̹̪̹̺͒͗͐̔ͯP̠̩̟ͫ̓ͩͦ͑̉.͓̣͖̻ͨ̏ͫͪ̆O͍̩̝̰̿̽.̖͋̃͆V̫̱̭̞͈̎̾̓͆͒̊.͈͚̺̳͇̠͙͂́͆ͦ̆ͅ

It was a rather bitter night when me and my partner entered the timeline,the 'true timeline,' as was stated by the list of pacifist and genocide records. I wasn't quite sure why the timeline was labeled this way,why it was so unique from the rest,but it deeply...intrigued me,to say the least.

We appeared at this Frisk's last save point. The end, It illuminated the familiar, dark corridor. It and been a while since I had stood in this hallway,but it didn't bring back any nostalgic memories. Just the thoughts of my father being killed before me.

"Tho,our firtht pathifitht timeline!" I heard my partner lisp behind me,excitement in his tone as he bobbed around happily. "How many monthterth do you think thith me hath kept alive?"

I gave him a sharp glare. "Ssf,I told you,we don't know if thiss iss a pacifisst timeline yet. Ass far ass we know,he could have killed every ssingle monsster he encountered. And sstop moving so much! Don't wasste your energy,you could need that ssoon." I hissed in a whisper. I honestly don't know why I keep this sorry excuse for a partner alive, sometimes. Not to mention I have to share the souls I collect with him,when he doesn't even deserve them. However,I will admit,he is very agile in battle,which I suppose somewhat makes up for his stupidity.

He stopped bouncing as his smile faded into a somber look. He crossed his arms and stuck out his snake-like tongue at me. "Well thorry, mom, jeeth..." As I said. A sorry excuse for a partner.

I scoffed at his snarky remark,and let my dagger appear in my hand,smothered in dust and blood. Often times,I would take the time to boast quietly to myself over the remains of my recent kills,but now was not the time. Now, we had to accomplish something that would be slightly more difficult than anything we had tried before.

I creeped over to the doorway that led into the barrier,the biggest obstacle for monsters for many years. Our Frisk could be right around this corner,and we could have the perfect opportunity to strike. Pressing myself against the wall,I held my hand up to Sf,signaling for him to be silent and alert. I tightened the grip on my knife as adrenaline rushed through my veins,and transformed into the excitement of making a good and intimidating first impression on a timeline I had yet to explore.

In one swift movement, I leaped in front of the door way, expecting to see a very startled young pacifist,who wouldn't have expected such a frightening visit. But what I saw seemed to startle me more. For the boy,and maybe a few of his friends, that I was expecting to see were not there.

And neither was the barrier.

I felt the thrill I had felt just moments ago fade into disappointment,but also astonishment at the sight I was beholding. Beyond where the barrier had once stood was a cliff, staring out at a dark night sky with thousands of bright stars winking down at the mountain we had yearned for so long to escape. Skyscrapers towered over the dark horizon and established the feeling of man-made dominance. Though this part of the view disgusted me, I felt overwhelmed by the sight.

Sf must have noticed my dismay,and peeked outside in curiousity. He seemed just surprised as i, but grew a large smirk. "Ha! I told you it wath a pathifitht timeline, sugar cube!" He gloated.

I cringed at his awful nickname and spun around to glare at him. "Didn't I tell you not to call me that!? 'Sc' sstandss for one,and one name only, sso you can speak to me ussing my actual name, or don't sspeak to me at all!"

He frowned for a few seconds, before he returned his playful grin. "Sure okay.." He cocked an eyebrow, "bethideth, even sugar cubeth aren't ath cute ath you."

I simply blinked in response and resisted the urge to faceplam at his pitiful attempt to flirt with me. "If cutting out that sstupid little tongue of yourss and choking you with it would be ssweet,then yeah, I'm the most amiable persson in the fucking multiversse."

I could hear him whimpering in 'sheer agony' due to a 'broken heart' as I turned back to the exit of the caverns. I took a few moments more to take in the overwhelming view. The possibilities of this timeline were endless. So many more sights...

So many more victims.

I felt a sadistic smile spread across my face. "Well, should we get sstarted?" I asked, not taking my eyes off the scenery.  "I'm quite looking forward to leaving a good firsst impression on our new neighborsss."

Completely forgetting about his failure, Sf nodded with a toothy grin, and we made our way down the mountain we once called our sanctuary to our next prey.

An: WHOOOOOO a new chapter for your souls!!! :00
Sorry for the slight delay, we're gonna start testing tomorrow, so we've been getting ready for that junk.
This was supposed to be a chapter for 666 views,, , but uh

tHIS??? YALL ARE AMAZING OML TYSM I CANT TELL YOU HOW SHOCKED I WAS TO SEE THIS
Um,, but why??? This is so bad I don't deserve t

he pairs of eyes reading this right now eughhh
Well anywhozys,This next chapter was pretty short B ut I R eally l I ke how I G ot t H is chap TE r pic to come out hnnn N
I got D is to look R e A lly mysterious, W h I ch was exactly what I was aimi NG for so Yeya
I might be on hiatus done to testing so sorry about that my friens