Fertile Grounds

Frisk walked through the ruins,glancing over his shoulder now and again. Though he felt bad for chara,and had wished she had at least come with him to see Asriel,he was still wary of her still following him. Now that he knows that she could be in the pacifist timeline,there's no telling what she would try,or could do.

He walked into the room where he first met flowey,and noticed that the lonely plant wasn't there. Maybe he wasn't too late. He might just be right around the corner.

Determined to find him,frisk walked past the lonely lit spot,and was about to turn the corner,until he heard a jolly,squeaky voice echo through the hall behind him.

"Sorry pal,but you missed him.better luck next time!" It let out a cheerful laugh.

Frisk sighed.He was too late.

He turned around,looking down at the golden plant. "Hello flowey." He greeted him,trying not to seem disappointed.

The weed grinned a mischievous smile in return. "aw,don't pull a long face. I'm still here, you know..."

His face turned demonic and sinister. "And don't worry,I'll make your life MUCH worse than he can!" He let out the same bone chilling laugh he did before,when he became omega flowey. Why was everyone laughing so creepily? It must run in the family,Frisk thought.

He wasn't that afraid of Flowey though.At least,not as intimidated as he was by most other people. Since the first pacifist timelime,he's known who Flowey really was,and was more happy to see him than he was afraid.

"Okay" Frisk replied while smiling. He sat on his knees in front of flowey "At least you'll be in my life at all."

Flowey's demonic smile faded into a glaring frown. Suddenly,flowey began smirking again. "Ya know,a little bird told me,that you aren't going to reset anymore. Or,more like a little chocolate eating demon."

Oh no. Of course she got there first.

Frisk felt a lump form in his throat. "Th-that....that's right,flowey." Frisk stammered. "No more resets."

Flowey crooked an eyebrow,obviously doubting his word. "And how,"Flowey questioned,glaring at frisk. "Do you plan on not pressing that button,just by habit,huh?"

Frisk opened his mouth to answer,but, for the second time that day,he stopped. That was a very possible outcome. After all,since he's reset so much,he could just hit that button on any normal day.

Not knowing how to prove that he could really live a normal  life without reseting,Frisk simply stared at the ground and shrugged.

Flowey looked disgusted,but sinisterly gleeful at the same time. "So...that's really it?" He tilted his head. "You're just going by gut instinct that you won't reset. Is THAT IT?"

Frisk sat silent for a moment. "I guess so..." He shrugged

Flowey scoffed,loosing his "gleefully sinister" attitude,only leaving a disgusted husk. "Pathetic." He growled. "Who would ever entrust you with such a special ability,and take it away from ME..."

Frisk sighed."I thought you all would be happy..."He mumbled silently

"Happy!?" Flowey laughed,his devilish face returning. "What kind of a sick joke is THAT!? Now you're practically just MOCKING me and my inability to feel,aren't you!?"

Frisk shook his head. "Forget it... I knew I couldn't tell you now...not until I taught you to love..."

"Oh,well sorry for pooping on your parade,but that's not happening any time soon! Sorry!" Flowey replied,sarcasm filling his voice to the brim.

Frisk got up,brushing grass off his shorts. "Well,it was good talking with you anyways."He said,ignoring flowey's smart remark.

"What!? You're just LEAVING!? Where are you even going,you jerk!?"Flowey complained.

"Mom's gonna wonder where I am eventually." Frisk answered simply. He pet flowey's head as the small plant winced with disgust.

"Hope to see you later,flowey! See ya!" Frisk waved and began walking back to which he came from,to repeat his journey and once again exit to the surface.

"HEY! GET BACK HERE! I'M NOT DONE TALKING TO YOU,IDIOT!-" But it was too late,Frisk already walked out of the room.

"Stupid Frisk..." Flowey grumbled under his breath.

He then felt someone walk,or appear,next to him.

"You let him leave..."A voice said.

Flowey spun around in surprise. "Oh! C-Chara! Howdy p-partner!" Flowey stuttered. "Yeah uh....s-sorry....about....that-"

"It seemed like you didn't even make a single effort to kill him." Chara glared at him.

"Well he's still here,so you probably didn't either!" Flowey shouted,but quickly sized down under chara's death stare.

"I-I mean....you probably did...r-right?" He rephrased.

Chara scoffed. "Well...no...I couldn't. Not in the middle of Snowdin, anyway. It was too risky. Monsters could have seen,and would obviously try to stop me,and I'm not in the mood to kill any more monsters right now."

"Oh.." Flowey replied blankly. "Well,if I were you," Flowey continued. "I-I would try and hurry...I mean,we're so close...and if he tries to reset,than we need to try and kill him as soon as possible."

"I know,I just..."Chara rubbed her forehead frustratedly and sighed. "If no one gets in our way,it'll be a piece of pie." (Forgive me for I have punned)

"Great!" Flowey grinned. "Sounds like a wonderful idea!" He let out one last devilish laugh before he popped into the ground and chara disappeared to follow her victim.