A New home

After frisk had left the small weed,he decided to try and take the riverperson's boat back to Hotland,since the monsters had probably all gone to the surface by now,and there was no use talking to them again. Hopefully the riverperson was still there,and hadn't left as well.

When Frisk got to the riverperson's stop in snowdin,he was happy to find that he was still there....or were they a she?....maybe an it...hopefully Frisk would find out one day.

"Tra la la. Care for a ride?" They asked kindly when Frisk walked up to their boat.Even though their face was what seemed like a void,he could feel a warm smile staring down at him.

Frisk nodded kindly up at the robed mystery monster in response.

"Where will we go today?" The riverperson asked. They always seemed so generous,even when Frisk was being forced to do a genocide run due to Chara possessing him.

"Hotland please!" Frisk replied,dismissing these not so happy thoughts.

"Then we're off..." The Riverperson announced as Frisk got on the boat. A second later,the boat lifted slightly out of the water,revealing four stubby legs,and galloped down the river playfully. Frisk hadn't even noticed that the boat was in its dog design until this,since he hadn't taken the time to try to notice in such a long time.

Frisk always enjoyed riding the riverperson's ferry though,mostly because of the wierd and funny things they would say along the ride. Even after Frisk would reset,their phrases would change their tones and colors most of the time.

"Tra la la," The riverperson began. "I heard the barrier's been opened." Frisk smiled and nodded,happy that his silly friend would have a new life on the surface as well. "Well,let's hope the doctor doesn't leave as well. Its a good thing there are a lot of apple trees on the surface... Tra la la."

As usual,Frisk was left confused by his captain's statement.He wouldn't question it though,like he would not question many of the things the riverperson would say.

Once they had gotten to Hotland,Frisk got off the boat and waved goodbye to his friend.

"Come again soon. Tra la la." The Riverperson said kindly.

Afterwards, Frisk walked the rest of the way to the surface. He was greeted by Toriel,who did seem a little worried by her child's long disappearance,but was still in a calm and collected mood.

Once the humans had learned about the monsters arrival,many were open to the idea of monsters moving back into society.Some believed that the monsters returning would give the world more differences to celebrate,rather than to despise. Others just liked the possibility that adding them back would boost the economy.

Others weren't as happy to hear of the monsters return. Some had stayed silent,while others had started protests. Some had even made M.E,or monster elimination groups.

And,as Frisk said he would,became the ambassador for monsters. He wasn't forced to do all the complicated work that other ambassadors did since,well,he was only eleven.Instead,Asgore helped him. After all,he used to be the king of all monsters.

Since the monsters didn't have the right currency to pay for homes that they could all live in,the government had temporarily given the monsters free homes in which they could live,until they had gotten jobs and the right currency to pay the bills and such.They were placed mostly in the same district of Mount Ebbot,as to prevent a divided ethnic group.

And so,with only so many homes in the area,Monsters were placed based on relation,And since Toriel was Frisk's adoptive guardian,they were placed in their own home,along with their friends Sans,Papyrus,Alphys,Asgore,Undyne,Mettaton,Napstablook,and Shyren,who,in a way,were also considered guardians of the young ambassador.

This is it.. Frisk thought before they entered their new home for the very first time. Things are finally happening for the better.no more resets....just like I promised.

The house seemed to be a two floor building with dirt brown shingles on the roof, and the exterior walls were painted a sandy beige. There were two identical garage doors lined up beside each other,which sat below the smaller of the two top floor window,and it seemed like it belonged to the attic. Two colorful lawn chairs sat beside the front door,which was painted a night black. In front of this door,were two luscious green pine trees that stood as straight as soldiers. Overall,it was a beautiful house.

"WOWIE!" Papyrus said as they stood on the front porch. "I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THE HUMANS MADE SUCH NICE HOMES!" He glared down at his older brother. "HOPEFULLY,WE CAN ACTUALLY PAY THE RENT FOR THIS ONE..."

"Don't worry,pap." Sans replied,a smug grin printed on his face. "This one's on the house."

"SANS!!!" Papyrus yelled in frustration as everyone groaned in annoyance,except for toriel and sans,who laughed at the terrible pun.

"Well," Toriel started as everyone began to settle down. "This house isn't going to tour itself. Come along everyone,I can hardly wait to finally get settled in!"

"Yeah! This is gonna be awesome,right al!?" Undyne said enthusiastically as she wrapped her arm around her.

"Hehe,y-yeah undyne!" Alphys replied,blushing a bright pink as they walked in the house behind Toriel,followed by Papyrus,Mettaton,Napstablook,and Asgore.

Frisk began to walk in after them,until Sans put a hand out in front to stop him.

"Hold up, kid. I wanna talk to you for a sec." He said mysteriously. Even though Sans' smile was permanent,Frisk knew he would probably be faking it if it weren't.

Toriel turned around to look back at them. "Are you two coming?" She asked,slightly worried by the grim look in Sans' eye sockets.

"Yeah,we'll be there in a second,tori." Sans replied,not looking away from Frisk.

Frisk gulped,but tried to fake a smile.The last thing he or Sans wanted was a worried goat mom.

"...Very well." She said,seeming a little suspicious as she closed the door.

Seems like this would be a pretty awkward chat.

AN: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated recently,there was some stuff I had to get done during the weekend (by that I mean just watching doctor strange like a wierdo) and it should,sadly,be like that every other weekend,sorry! :/ other then that,I'm glad to be back!