Land of Vinum {part.2}

Right Here- Dave B

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Ziya, we're burning daylight here. Hurry up sleepy head I want to see the museum," Quincy whined.

"Alright, I'm up okay. I'll be out in a few minutes I need to get dressed first," I replied.

I was thoroughly annoyed with this rude awakening, but nevertheless I rolled out of bed and got into the shower. I wore an olive green dress that stopped just below my knees, and some black gladiator sandals. I let my woolly hair fall down my back once again and made sure it hid my tattoo.

I went down the stairs to see Quincy running from his mother shirtless, while Lady Vinum chased after him. In the corner was Lord Vinum on the floor laughing. Like I said before weird family dynamics.

After breakfast we were of to the construction site which was near the grand theatre. Where almost every single famous play was held. Joffrey helped me out of the carriage and Lady Vinum and I went towards the building. Lord Vinum and Quincy went off in another direction to have an adventure.

In front of the building was a a tall browned haired man who could have been in his mid-forties.

"Mr. Rogers, her majesty is here to go over the plans for the museum," Lady Vinum said.

  Mr. Rogers took a very formal, very unnecessary bow and went into a fit of incoherent sentences.

  "Y-your ma-majesty. Y-y-your g-grace it is an upmost honor to be in your p-presence. You're even more beautiful than I could ever imagine," Mr. Rogers exclaimed.

  "Well that's very kind of you to say, can we start the tour," I asked.

  "Absolutely your grace," he practically jumped with excitement.

  And so the tour began, Mr. Rogers went into full complete detail about each exhibit that will be featured. I learned a lot and had much fun as well.

  The history of wine would be held on the west side of the museum. The opening was two Greek inspired marble pillars with vines wrapped around it. On top of the two pillars was a stone sign that read The History of Wine. Past the pillars was huge wine yard field that held rows and rows of grape trees, bushes, and so on. The tourist was allowed to bring a branch basket to collect grapes from. Overhead there was a history display of how wine came to be, and the process of making it. The images would be showed using fire flies who could be trained to take any form. At the end of the field the tourist could take the grapes home or make wine with it.

  On the East wing of the museum held the history of theatrical art. Like the wine exhibit it had two marble pillars on either side. The stone head read The History of the Arts. It was set like a large open Colosseum. Rows of seats were placed all facing the front, where a long stage was held. This exhibit like the wine one would be placed in a special dome where the natural forces could be manipulated. The setting for the exhibit would be night, because of this the pixie dust being used will shine brighter. The dust would be supplied by the woodland pixies who lived not to far from Vinum. Like the pixie dust it could be commanded to change into any shape or form in ordered to.

  The rest of the museum would hold small little adventures for the tourist. Like they would be able to live out the play in one exhibit or help create one that could be made real. Some of these exhibits are illusions, but the experience itself is very real.

  The tour ended and Mr. Rogers and I went over the details involving the magic. The construction was said to take a little less than four days, the use of magic would make the process go quicker. Until then I said I would come every day to make sure that the plans came to show. The time to leave came a lot quicker than I expected and once entering the carriage I realized how tired I was. I hadn't eaten all day, and once again I let my work get into the way of my personal needs.