The Deal {part.3-unedited}

Ziya's POV

  The skeleton horse, had died a while ago either from dehydration or the strain. I couldn't wait for it to recover and I had to leave it.

  I believe four days had passed now; I was currently walked aimlessly in the forest, my sense of direction severely skewed from the lack of food and water. Along the way, I used my mana to kill animals that just happened to be in the area. I would then try and cook them, but would burn them every time. The clothes I was wearing were currently tattered rags, the bottom of my feet were wrapped in the pieces of cloth I tore from my dress. They were both severely blistered and bleeding, every step I took was agony.

Even with all the pain I was currently going through, I kept walking. I wasn't going to let that piece of shit win, I wasn't going to let him destroy my peoples home.

I needed to rest and catch my breath; I lowered myself against a tree and stared up at the sky. Blurred visions of treetops clouded my line of sight and gave me a headache. So I immediately put my hands in my head. After the initial wave of pain passed over, I looked up again.

Maybe this time it will work....

I put my hands out in front of me and attempted to conjure up a portal. Like the hundreds of times before, it would spark open once....twice...and maybe even a third time if I was lucky, and close back up again.

"SHÏT!!," I screamed.

I rested my head against the tree again and tried to calm myself down; I could feel my eyes begin to prickle as my tears threatened to fall.

"Why does this have to happen to me?," I cried.

No...no...nope stop that; don't you dare fucking cry. You can't afford it, you can't afford to begin this little pity party get to Asgard first. That is my main priority. Get back home.

With that chant of affirmation, I quickly wiped my eyes and lifted myself off the ground. I immediately had to brace myself, when I was hit with a wave of dizziness. It felt that my disorientation was more profound this time, and I struggled to stand up straight.

I took one step, then another, and then one more; and I could feel the whole world tipping. Suddenly the ground came closer and closer to my face. And then it all went black.

~~~~

I felt like I was dreaming, a bright light shinning in my eyes. I couldn't help but squint and move my hand to block the light.

"How odd...it's rarely ever sunny here," someone said.

I looked over and noticed Darius looking over my body. I quickly realized that I was laying my head against his lap and shot up from that position.

He laughed a little and spoke up "Why would you move away from me my love," he smiled.

"It's inappropriate for me to be laying on your lap like that," I said looking off into the distance.

I heard the slight rustling behind me and felt his hands snake around my waist and pull me into a hug. My back pressed against his and his head resting in the crook of my neck.

"You can do any inappropriate thing to me, my love," he chuckled.

His close proximity allowed for his voice to reverberate against my neck and I shivered slightly.

"You're a pig," I laughed.

"You wound me so," he replied.

I could feel him lightly press his lips to my neck. It started off as one kiss and then two, next thing I know he's peppering them all along my neck.