Not an Update

*please read!!

So I want to first start out by saying that I hope everyone is doing alright. I know that in this moment it's some trying times out here if you live in the United States. I hope everyone is staying safe and at home, because y'all don't need to go nowhere.

I want to address a few things:

When will you be updating?

-I don't have an updating schedule, I tried to do it before believe me but I was really bad at keeping it. At the moment my writing is sort of sporadic; like I have an exact idea about how the book will end, it's just getting to that point is what's tripping me out. I wouldn't expect consistency from me on weekly updates, but I definitely won't go one like month long hiatus.

What's going on with me?

-I am currently a senior in high school so you guys can imagine that this quarantine is hitting different. I have a lot of complications of where I'm supposed to go to college in the fall and it's so draining to me. It's currently taking up a lot of my time and is putting in a mood where I don't feel that motivated to write. But those votes and your comments are what keep me motivated so thank you ☺️.

How many chapters will there be?

-I honestly don't know, we do be winging it sometimes.

That's all I have to say, if you have any questions about anything feel free to ask them. I will try and answer any questions about the book without any spoilers. And thank y'all soooo much for your continuous support!!!! Don't forget to share this book with your friends and family or other Wattpader. 💞💞