-Chapter VI-

*Draco Malfoy POV*

" Draco Malfoy." I say. I look down at where I'd been struck. I look back up at her.

"I'll um... go get a towel." She goes to walk back towards the supply closet but I stop her.

"Wait. Find my wand, Its in that drawer somewhere." I point over to a table next to the bed and she pulls it out, staring at it like she's never seen one before. I take it from her hand and murmur a spell. The crimson was washed away from my chest and the bed sheets. The only blood left was the small bit that was still oozing out of my stomach. 

"Accio medical tape." I say and it comes flying out of the drawer. I ask Briar to help me sit up and I wrap the tape around myself, making sure to cover the entire wound. I place an enchantment over it so it'll heal faster and grab my shirt from the chair next to me. She just stands in awe. I don't know what to do. 

"How... did you do that?" She asks me.

"What do you mean never seen a spell before?" I say sarcastically. "Never held a wand I suppose?" 

"No..." She looks down embarrassed.

"What? You are a witch right?" I look at her and she looks back up at me. 

"Um... I'm what you call... a Muggle was it? I was brought here on special terms." She stuttered and looked uncomfortableI was furious. Not with her, with myself for not sensing she was a non-magic type. I stare at her coldly in the eyes. Trying to hate her, trying to make her leave. But I can't, I don't have the gut to. 

"Is everything alright?" She asks me. I look down and button up my white shirt then throwing my wizarding robes on. I grab my want and stick it in my pocket. I ask her to help me up. she grabs my forearm and I grab hers. I nod and walk out of the room back to the slytherin common room. 

When I get back Crabbe and Goyle are playing wizards chess in the common room. 

"Hey Draco look at this new ch-" Crabbe goes to say but I cut him off.

"I'm going to bed Crabbe." I say and walk up the stairs to the dormitory.  Marcus Flint,Terence Higgs and Blaise Zabini, the only other slytherin 6th years were asleep. I went over to my bed in the corner of the room and lied down staring at the ceiling. 

Is she the one the dark lord is after?...