Chapter Twelve: Hangover and More Memories

I'm going to tell you people now before I start this chapter, I have writen a whole song here. It's off the Disney movie Frozen. Called Do You Wanna Build A Snowman. I love this song and it reminds me sooooo much of siblings! If you want to skip the song I guess you can... but Ivy does something pretty awesome during it so I wouldn't! :P Just warning you people before hand!

This chapter might also not be the most exciting but... oh well! Looks like Ken is in for a surprise in this chapter too! :P

_____________________________________________

We come up to a pretty stream flowing through the forest. I smile and take in its beauty. 

"We're going to start with water training, Damian can help you most with that, but we'll all give you tips." Thalia says. I nod and then she moves, Damian takes her place and smiles. 

"So how does this go?" I ask.

"You have to sort of... feel the water. If that makes any sense." Damian says. 

Even though it made no sense I nod. I really hope Damian isn't reading my feelings either, or he'd get all my strange confusion. I turn to stare at the water, and I watch it. I just watch it. I watch how it moves around the rocks, how it carries pieces of ice, how little fish swim in it. 

I'm probably standing there for half an hour and I can hear someone about to say something and then it hits me. As though me and the water have become one, I feel the way it glides around the rocks, I feel the way the ice floats upon it, I feel the way the little fish push against the current. I laugh and raise my hands, the water follows. 

I make pretty shapes and control the water. Finally I make it into the shape of a beautiful rose. It floats in front of me and I raise my fingers. I touch the rose, and it freezes. Now the rose is complete ice, I let it sit in my hands, no longer needing it to be floating. I smile at my creation. 

I turn to Damian and he smiles. Thalia is smiling from ear to ear. Hazel, Caine and Shawn are all smiling too. I smile wider at their happy expressions. I can feel happiness radiating off me. 

"Well, you're quite the happy soul now!" Damian laughs. 

"May I?" Thalia asks, gesturing to my ice rose. I hesitate then reluctantly hand it to her. I lose conection after my hands leave the rose and it melts and the water spalshes to the ground. 

"Sorry." I say frowning.

"It's okay, I didn't expect you to have connection that good yet." Thalia says. I just nod. 

"Can we go back... I'm tired." I say suddenly feeling tired. My legs collapse under me but Damian catches me. 

"You're just drained. You used water better than you should have been." Damian replies.

So then why didn't feel tired when I attacked Cezar? I wonder to myself.

"Because your anger and fear clouded it. But Damian did carry you back to the car, otherwise you wouldn't have made it." Caine replies.

"Do you have to be in my head?" I ask.

"Sorry, your mind is different from others and it's really interesting!" Caine says. I roll my eyes. Damian picks me up and runs back to the house. 

***

"JUST A SMALL TOWN GIRL, 

LIVING IN A LONELY WORLD!

SHE TOOK THE MIDNIGHT TRAIN,

GOING ANYWHERE!

JUST A CITY BOY