Chapter Fifteen: Possessed Humans, Blind Dancing and Glowing Orbs

"Thalia what is that on your finger?" I ask. It's been four days since the fire. Hannah went home yesterday, and I was happy for her and Selena. We're eating breakfast at the Evans because mom decided that we weren't aloud to stay home alone... no idea what she is planning. Like since when did she say that? Anyway, a shiney object caught in the light on Thalias finger. She holds up her hand, and there on her finger is a diamon ring. I stare for a second, mouth wide and eyes gigantic. 

"YOU'RE ENGAGED!" I screech, bringing Ellie, Caine and Shawn running in. Damian sits there stifling laughter and Hazel is smiling like an idiot.

"Yeah... uh, Ken asked me yesterday, we-" Thalia starts.

"OH MY GOD! TELL ME HOW IT HAPPENED!" I scream, staring at her. 

"Calm down Ivy! Okay, well, he woke me up really early and said we were going somewhere. We went to the lake to watch the sunrise and boom, he is proposing to me." Thalia says.

"That's adorable! Now, tell me who's all the bridesmaids, what colour theme, how many people are invited-" I start.

"We ain't got that far yet!" Thalia says.

"Hmm. Fine." I say crossing my arms.

"But I was sorta hoping you'd be my maid of honour..." Thalia says, looking down, red rushing to her cheeks. 

"Oh my gosh Thalia! Yes!" I say pulling her into a hug. Thalia smiles and pulls away.

"Now eat your breakfast and then we can talk about it with Hazel and Ellie." Thalia says. I laugh, but I'm so excited I eat my breakfast within two minutes. 

I pull Hazel and Thalia by the arms into the living room. Ellie just follows, knowing she'd be next if she didn't come now. 

"Thalia, we are looking for dresses!" I say. Hazel and Ellie laugh. Ellie walks away then comes back with tons of wedding magazines. This Saturday is going to be epic. 

***

We decided Thalia would be going with a sleeveless dress. How she was going to pull this off with her wings... I don't know. Thalia said the wedding was going to take place in August. So, it made sense for the bridesmaids to be wearing sleeveless dresses too. I asked her how I was going to pull it off with my wings. But Thalia reasured me it would all be fine. 

Thalia asked Hazel and Ellie to be her other bridesmaids, and of course they said yes. 

"How many bridesmaids will you have?" Hazel asks.

"I'm not sure..." Thalia says, trailing off. Looking at bridesmaid dresses online. Ken knocks on the door and Hazel rushes to get it. 

"Oh my, I see you've already got everything out!" He laughs.

"It's not every day your sister announces she's engaged you know." I say to him. He laughs and walks over. 

"Ken, we need a colour... what colour?" Thalia asks.

"What colours were you thinking?" Ken asks her.

"I like light blue, turquoise and beige." Thalia says. I smile, what pretty colours!

"What about a turquoise and coral wedding?" Ken asks, looking at the wedding magazine with a pretty coral colour on it.

"That's perfect!" Thalia exclaims.

"Oh Thalia!" I laugh.

"I'm going to find the perfect bridesmaid dresses!" Thalia says, searching the internet. Thalia gasps, and when I try to look at her screen she slams her laptop shut.