Chapter Thirty Two: Someone Like Me

"Ivy? Ivy talk to us please." Devin begs.

"Ivy? Love? Please!" Cezar begs.

I think it's been three days and I've gotten to the point where I can't open my eyes. All I can think about is how much I love Damian.

"Get the Fealla bracelets off of her!" Devin says. I feel my arms being gently picked up, and the weight of the Fealla bracelets coming off my wrists. Then the same to my ankles.

"Ivy? Ivy please say something." Cezar begs, I can hear the pain and worry in both the boys voices.

"Home." I whisper.

"You want to go home?" Devin asks his voice sounding hopeful.

"Home." I say again, putting most of my energy into that one word. I put the rest of my energy into the next few words. "I want my Damian."

"Cezar, please, take Ivy home." Devin begs.

My breathing comes out shallow. I know I'm close to death.

"I can try. But the others might catch me." Cezar says.

"She can't survive here!" Devin says, I can tell he's crying now.

"I'll try. And you're coming Devin." Cezar says. I'm being picked up and carried. I know it's by Cezar, I've memorized his touch. And Devins touch is different.

"Guards." Devin whispers.

I lie limp in Cezars arms. I don't process what's going on. I stop thinking for a while. Then I go back into focus a little.

"We made it." Devin breathes. I feel the familiar surrounding of a portal.

I know we go through it by the feeling. Then I feel the familiar Earth air and I start feeling better already.

"Is that better Ivy?" Devin asks. I feel my breathing return normal.

"She can't stay in Ezrod for so long." Cezar says.

"No. And you know, that was a pretty brave thing to do. Looks like we're traitors together now." Devin says.

"Both of us helping Ivy. Wow." Cezar laughs.

"Hey, do you hear that?" Devin asks. The boys are silent, then I hear a voice I could never forget.

"-and she could be any where in Ezrod! How do we know they aren't torturing her or something?" Damian asks someone. My eyes flicker open.

"My Damian! My guardian angel! My Damian!" I say weakly but excitedly.

"Someone's happy." Devin smiles.

"You want to go see your Damian?" Cezar asks softly. I nod as best I can. Cezar carries me to the Esstia portal.

I see the Evans and Gabriel and Micheal. As soon as my eyes land on Damian I smile.

"Damian." I whisper before I can't keep myself awake any longer. Even if Earth made me feel better I was still weak. I take one last look at Damian before passing out.

***

"Ivy! Wake up Ivy!" I hear Damian's voice say. I open my eyes. I'm in the Evans house.

Cezar and Devin are tied up in chairs and at a wall with Caine and Shawn sitting in front of them. But I barely look at them.

I can only see Damian and focus on Damian.

"Damian." I smile before pulling his head down to mine and kissing him.

When the kiss ends I keep my eyes closed. My Damian. I'm back with my Damian.

I slowly open my eyes to Damian's electric blue ones.