Chapter Thirty Three: I Hate Demons

It's been a week. The Evans and my family are slowly accepting Cezar. He's been helping us a lot, the only thing that sets everyone off is when he calls me 'love.'

"Hey, Ivy, come on! Let's train." Thalia says.

I walk out to the back yard and put Love Money Party on my phone. The Evans back yard is so much nicer than ours, that's why we've been training here.

I take a fighting stance and Thalia makes the first move. She tries to punch me in the face, key word try.

I easily flip her by grabbing her arm.

"Thalia you're too easy." I sigh.

"You haven't turned around sis." Thalia says.

"What?" I ask turning to face her, but in the process getting kicked in the stomach making me topple over. I jump back up and glare at Thalia.

We go on fighting for a little while, before I take Thalia down.

Caine and Natasha come out and Caine smirks.

"My turn." He says.

Caine stands in front of me in a fighting stance. I can feel him poke around in my mind, looking to see what move I'll give him. So, I return the favour. I open my mind up so I can go into his. I see him plan a punch and I easily move out of the way as he tries to land it.

"You're in my head too. Aren't you?" Caine asks.

"Maybe." I smirk. I try to kick him but he dodges.

"This is going to be..." Caine starts.

"Different." I finish for him.

In the end of our fight, I end up winning. At the last moment I had switched my thoughts, I had been thinking of going to the left, but need up actually going to the right. HA CAINE HA!

"I won." I smirk.

"Blah, blah." Caine says getting up. I laugh before walking back inside the house. Cezar and Thalia are talking and Thalia keeps laughing, that's a good sign.

"Hey, Ivy, what do you want for lunch?" Ellie asks as I pass her.

"Pizza!" I squeal.

"Alright." Ellie laughs.

"Hey mom, wanna go shopping with me tomorrow?" I ask her.

"Yeah. That'll be fun." Mom smiles. I can accept her as mom now. My memories have semi returned.

I laugh as Damian comes in and picks me up. He spins me in a circle and kisses me.

"Hello Ivy." He says happily.

"What's got you in such a good mood?" I ask whilst giggling.

"Next week I've got something planned." Damian smiles.

"Oh?" I ask.

"I can't tell you though." Damian says.

"Well dang." I pout. Thalia and Cezar laugh at me from where they are watching us on the couch.

"What should we do after lunch?" Thalia asks.

"What do you want to do?" I ask.

"Oh, I know!" Thalia exclaims.

"What?" Cezar asks.

"Let's play Just Dance! We can have a huge dance battle! I mean, all you guys dance so it'll be intense." Thalia exclaims.

"You're so on." I smirk. "I'm going first."

"I'm going against you." Thalia smirks.

"Ha! I'll beat you to the pulp." I laugh.