1: Moving day

Brynn's POV
I wake up to my very annoying alarm. I just lay in my "bed" thinking about life  for about 5 mins. I finally decided to get up and go to take a shower for the last time in the house . I got dressed in a  pink shirt with lace on the bottom ,some ripped jeans,and sandals . I decide to just do some loose curls on my hair and go downstairs to eat breakfast .

 I decide to just do some loose curls on my hair and go downstairs to eat breakfast

"Morning mom" I say. "Mornin Brynn! " she responds back. " is Jacob awake !" She asks. "Uhh no " i reply . " go wake him up plz we're gonna be late "! Mom says . So I run up the stairs and head to Jacobs room . I walk in   and i see him sleeping on an air mattress . I look in shock to see how empty his room is .I forgot i had to wake him up so i start shaking him like crazy .

Jacobs POV
I start to wake up by being  shaked by my little sis Brynn . "What do you want "? I say tired . "Jacob what do you mean ,"what do you want "! She says mimicking me . " we're moving to Maryland today ! Be ready in 5 mins and meet me and mom downstairs .k?" "Sure brynnie "I say . " don't call me that "! She says laughing while closing the door .

Brynn's POV
Five minutes have gone by and Jacob comes downstairs and sits in the kitchen . " no no no". Mom says to him while he is trying  to take some breakfast . " why not "? He says back. "Cause 1, you woke up late ,and 2, we have to leave now but when we get to the airport we can buy some Starbucks . " she says .

Skip to on the plane

Brynn's POV
I really don't want to leave Arizona . I'm really gonna miss my friends especially Carly . She has been my best friend since kindergarten.i feel bad for not telling her that I was moving across the country to the smallest state ever. But it was for the best, because I know if I told her she would have freaked out big time . For most of the plane ride I had decided to listen  to music or fall asleep cause it was a very very long ride .

Skip to at the house

Brynn's POV
When we get in the driveway , I gasp in shock of how big our house is . Since all our furniture is already in the house there was really nothing to do tbh .

Calebs POV
I was just chilling on the couch watching some tv in the living room when, I see a girl a little bit younger than I am, and a boy around my age come out of a car with a woman which I'm guessing is their mom. As soon as I saw the girl better , my heart stopped . At that point I knew I had feelings for her .

Brynn's POV
So as soon as I get into my room I freeze . I see a beautiful chandelier and a huge queen bed and a nice desk and a flat screen tv on the wall  . " OH MY GOD ! " I scream .  Jacob comes running into my room . " why are you ... woah". He says looking at my room . " no wonder ". He adds and leaves . I'm very bored so I decide to take out my MacBook and watch some bratayley  on YouTube . I open up my window to get fresh air . So I lay back on my bed and Sing along with the intro," it's time for, bratayley! And as soon as the video starts, a base ball comes flying through my window .

A/N who do you think threw the ball into brynns room . Well you have to read the next chapter to find out !