3: The sleepover

Annie's POV
After we swimmed we came inside , took a shower, and came back downstairs to the kitchen to eat. After we ate our food , we went to my bedroom to chill and hangout .

Brynn's POV
We walked up the stairs and went into Annie's room ."OMG"!!! I say . "What what happened?" Annie says nervously . "Your room is HUGE"!! I say . We all laugh . In her room, we just chilled , made some musical.lys and danced to music . As we danced we heard the door bell ring .

Annie's POV
Brynn, Hayley, and I were dancing to music until the door bell rang. "I'll go get it ". Brynn says . "Okay". I reply .

Brynn's POV
"I'll go get the door " I say . "Okay" Annie says happily. When I open the door and see a girl around my age and two boys that I'm guessing was her brothers . "Hi . My names Brynn .". I say holding out my hand for them to shake . "Hey my names Katie and these are my brothers Brennan, (pointing to the older one ) and Ryan (pointing to the youngest ). "Nice to meet you guys . Come on in . Caleb is in his room , and Katie you can come with me to Annie's room but we're going to go in the basement in a few ." I say .

Brennan's POV
When we rang the doorbell , I was expecting Caleb or Annie to open the door. When the door opens, I see this beautiful girl with blonde hair that's in loose curls,and blue eyes ."Hi my name is Brynn ". She says with her beautiful smile . "Hi my name is Katie and this is Brennan and Ryan ." Katie says . I zoned out into her beautiful blue eyes.

Annie's POV
Brynn finally came upstairs with Katie ."Katie "! Annie says . "Annie"! Katie says while hugging each other ."now that's what I call a dramatic best friend hug "! Brynn says . We all just laughed . "Guys do you wanna go In the basement to do gymnastics on the bar and beam I have ? I ask. "Yea"! They all say at the same time .

Brynn's POV
We go downstairs in the basement and do some gymnastics . So I decided to do a kip pullover ,back hipcircle ,shoot through,and then a few giants then got off the bar. "Wow Brynn that was amazing ! You should be on the gymnastics team with us "! Annie and Katie say. "Really"? I ask . "Yea why not ? I'm pretty sure Coach Mary would let you on the team with those skills ". Katie said. "What level "? I ask. "Level 7 ". "Ok sure " I say.

Skip to after all the gymnastics
Annie's POV
So we were about to go to bed and I needed to ask Brynn a question ."hey Brynn?" I ask."wassup"? She replays. "Umm.... do you like Caleb?"she asks . "Oohhh "! Hayley and Katie say . I laugh . "Okay don't tell anyone . " I say . They all nod . " yea . I really like Caleb. He's sweet,caring, and is fun to be around and to play minecraft with . Don't tell anyone ...ANYONE!! " I say .
"Ok we promise ". They all say .
"Well goodnight guys ". Annie says turning off the light . "Goodnight we say.

Calebs POV
Ryan was sleeping and so were the girls so I asked Brennan if he wanted to do a prank on the girls . " okay Brennan , I get Brynn , and you get Katie ." I say . "Okay ". He replys. So we go into the basement and I grab Brynn and Brennan grabs Katie .

Brynn's POV
I felt warm hands on my waist starting to pick me up. At first, I think I'm just dreaming but then I start to lift up into the air .
"Ahhh"! I scream . Katie screams right after me . "OMG what happened "! Annie and Hayley say. " Were getting taken away from a shadow "! Me and Katie say.So Annie gets up and turns on the light to see better ,and she sees Caleb holding me , and Brennan holding Katie . " really Caleb . Really Brennan " I say laughing . "Caleb Brennan out now ". Annie says getting angry at them . "Ohh . She's a fiesty one ". Caleb says . As he starts walking back to his room he turns around and winks at me . I start to blush like crazy . 😍

A/N does Caleb like Brynn like she likes him ? Well you have to find out in the next chapter .bii😋