8: The Apology

Let's Skip to after school or else it will be boring

Brynn's POV
So after 7th period, I went to my locker with Mackenzie . " hey Mackenzie I was thinking do you wanna come and watch me at gymnastics "? I ask. "Of corse "! She says with excitement . "Okay . My mom is gonna pick us up and then we're gonna go to my House so I change , then my friend Annie is gonna pick us up because my mom has work". I say. "Okay " she says.

Skip to at Brynn's house
(Still in Brynn's POV )
"Wow your house is huge ". Mackenzie says . "Thanks" I say while laying at her reaction . So we quickly go up to my room so I can change because I don't have a lot of time to get ready . "You can just wait on my bed I'll brb " I say as I go into the bathroom to change . For gym I decide to wear a teal Leo with black Nike pro shorts , and for a cover up I wore a baseball type t shirt, jean shorts, and my white converse . And for my hair I just put it in a messy bun .

After I get out of the bathroom Kenzie looks at me

After I get out of the bathroom Kenzie looks at me . " why are you staring at me "? I say confused . " I didn't know you could wear regular clothes to gymnastics " . She says laughing . " i have my gym clothes under this . Anyway let's go outside and wait for Annie's mom to come and get us . " I say while heading down the stairs . As soon as I lock the door Annie's already there . We make our way to the car . " hey Annie . This is my friend Mackenzie but I call her Kenzie for short and she is going to watch me at gym today " I say as we come in. " hey my names Annie " she says." I'm Kenzie " she says while shaking her hands . So all we did was talk until we got to gym . When we got to gym Kenzie sat I the watching room while I did practice .

Mackenzie's POV
As I was watching Brynn in the room, I see Caleb walk in the gym and walk towards me . " hey Mackenzie have you seen Brynn I need to talk to her " . " um actually she is busy right know working on her floor routine , and I don't think she would want to see you right now . You broke her heart "! I say . He sits down. " listen . The other day Annie told me that I should apologize to her because she is very upset with me an I need to talk to her " he says . " well her break is in 5 min, and just so you know take this from me . Just so you know , she should be able to take to any boy and you shouldn't have to react . Caleb she loves you . She wouldn't do anything to hurt you and you know that . Don't worry about it . " I say. " thanks Mackenzie that means a lot " I say . " okay I think she just started her break go talk to her " ! I say pushing him .

Caleb's POV
I see Brynn so I walk up to her . " hey I say ". She just looks at me and starts walking away but I grab her wrist and pull her towards me . " Caleb, what do you want "? She says. " Brynn look,I'm sorry I overreacted and I shouldn't have yelled at you and Mackenzie and Annie helped me notice that " I say. She looks at Mackenzie and Annie talking . " it's okay Caleb. You just scared me when you yelled at me and it hurt me inside " she says . I go up and hug her . " so are we friends " I ask. " yes " she replays . " so Um I'm having a baseball practice tomorrow , and was wondering if you wanted to come "? I ask . " why not ". She says and hugs me . " and Mackenzie will me there cause her brother is on my team " I add. " that's great " she says . In the end , I'm happy I have my best friend back .

A/N so Brynn and Caleb finally made up ! What will happen and Caleb's baseball practice ! You'll have to find out in the next chapter of The Girl Next Door ❤️ ! And btw, I did not edit this so if there are mistakes, I'm sorry . Anyway bii!😋