5: First day of school

Brynn's POV
Well today's the first day of school and I'm dreading it so so so bad ! Today was my first day of 8th grade . Well tbh, I just hope I at least make some friends . So get out of my bed, and walk to the bathroom, like a zombie . So brush my teeth , wash my face ,all that jazz! So for my hair I just decide to keep it straight and for my outfit, I'm wearing a grey adidas shirt,some white jeans, and my superstars .

After I get my clothes on I go downstairs to eat breakfast , and Jacobs actually ready for once😱!

Jacob's POV
As I'm eating my chocolate chip pancakes , Brynn comes downstairs finally after taking forever to get ready. "Morning Brynn ". I say. "Good morning Brynn! Are you ready for your first day of school "? My mom says with excitement . "Uh yea I guess . I'm just I little nervous that I'm not gonna make any friends ." I say. "You'll be fine. And Brennan will be there to show you around . Now come eat breakfast you have to leave soon ". My mom says motioning her to the kitchen table .

Brynn's POV
As I finish my pancakes I hear a honk outside . "That must be ms Jill! By guys have a great first day of school "! My mom says . I grab my backpack as I walk to the car . " bye mom"! I say. As I get in the car I see ms Jill vloging for their channel. "Good morning ms Brynn "! She says putting the camera on me . "Good morning ms Jill ". I say smiling .😋 while Jacob and Brennan talk about "boy" stuff, I on my phone and go on Instagram and decide to take a picture . Caption : first day of school! Dreading it so bad .😫when we finally pulled up to the school , I was shocked ! " well , have a great day at school kids , and Brennan make sure you show Brynn around !" She says .

Brennan's POV
Tbh, I'm happy that I get to show Brynn around because I want to be really good friends with her . "So Brynn, this is where my mom will drop us off if we ever miss this bus or anything , this is the main hall of the school. This is the cafeteria were we can eat breakfast in the morning if we're late , and to eat lunch.
Skip to locker
And this is your locker , and the one next to yours is actually next mine . " I say. She laughs 😂.

Brynn's POV
I see a girl coming up to me and she greets me . "Hi I'm Mackenzie ". She says . "I'm Brynn ". I say shaking her hand . "You know Brennan "? She says . "Uh yea . We're actually pretty good friends and I'm on the gymnastics team with his sister . " I say smiling . " you new "? She asks. "Uh yea ". I say. "You need any help"? She asks. "Actually Brennan was gonna help me but I mean I guess . " I say. "It's fine. Let me see your schedule . (I hand her the schedule ) well we actually have all our classes together ". She says laughing 😂. " well se ya in first period ". I say . She walks away. "Ready Brynn "? Brennan says closing his Locker . "Ready as I'll ever be " I sigh .

A/N sorry I had to cut it off short cause it would be way to long to read so yea . Bii😋