10: What just happened ?

Brynn's POV
So Annie is over at my house and we are watching a movie until I get a text message on my extra phone since liv broke my other one . 😒

Random #: hey Brynn it's liv and I wanna apologize to you , so do you wanna meet at Starbucks to talk ?

Brynn: uhh... sure can Annie come tho cause I don't wanna leave her by herself cause she is with me rn

Random#: sure cause I have to apologize to her too. Just meet me at Starbucks in 10 .

Brynn: okay I'll be there .

"Who was that"? Annie asks. "Umm this might sound crazy but it was liv , and she wants to apologize to us over at Starbucks so let's go get ready . " I say motioning her upstairs to my room . For my outfit I wear a ringer tee shirt with a pineapple on it , ripped jeans , black van slip ons , and a cute black backpack to Match . 😉

And for my hair I did a messy bun

And for my hair I did a messy bun . 😂

For Annie outfit she wore a sweater even tho it was so hot 😂, some jeans that were ripped lightly , a purse , and some new balance shoes . And for her hair she did a messy bun as well to match me .

After we got dressed we walked Starbucks and when we walked in and saw liv sitting at a table by herself so we went to sit with her

After we got dressed we walked Starbucks and when we walked in and saw liv sitting at a table by herself so we went to sit with her . "Uh hey liv " me and Annie said in unison . " hey I have to tell you guys something " she says .

Liv's POV
So I had asked Brynn and Annie to talk over Starbucks cause I had to tell them something . " uh hey liv " they say at the same time . " hey . Look I can explain . Annie , the reason why I didn't want you hanging with Brynn was cause I was jealous of her and Caleb, and now I'm over it , and I apologize for that Annie . And Brynn, I'm sorry I've been rude to you . The reason why I have to bully you is because of tegan and Megan. If I don't bully you then they won't be my friend. And that's why I had to break your phone cause they made me . And that's why I bought you a new one !" I say "omg are you serious ! That's liv ! And if they ever reject you you can always hang out with me , Annie , and Kenzie whenever you want ". She says . " okay thanks " I say .

(After Starbucks )

Brynn's POV
After the Starbucks I call Caleb .
B: omg Caleb guess what happened
C: what ?
B: so liv invited me and Annie to Starbucks to talk and she apologized and got me a new phone ?
C: really that's great
B: yea , well I gtg , and wanna hang out tm?
C:sure
B: okay I'll text you tomorrow bye
C: bye brynn

After the conversation I plop myself on the bed thinking "what just happened "?

A/N hey guys since I was bored I decided to just do a short chapter for you guys , so hope you enjoyed this chapter and happy thanksgiving !❤️ bii😋 (not edited )