17: Planes

Brynn's POV
My alarm starts ringing . I then slowly get up seeing it's 3:00 in the morning . Oh heck no . I was not up for this . I legit was about to plop back onto bed but I got up anyway . I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth , wash my face , and take a shower . When I got out I quickly went into my closet and picked out a shirt , and some jeans . For my shoes I just put on some white slip on vans .

I then grabbed my gymnastics bag and walks downstairs

I then grabbed my gymnastics bag and walks downstairs .  I grabbed some snacks , and walked over to the leblancs .  I then was treated with hellos and I just sat on the couch and went on my phone . Since my family weren't going to the Bahamas I had to travel with the leblancs  .
" kids go get into the car we need to head to the airport ." Ms. Katie says .  We all then get into the car and I sit next to Hayley and Annie and Caleb sits in the back .
A/N I'm skipping to when they're on the plane cause when there at the airport it will be boring 😂
So I was on the plane and I was at the window seat , Annie was in the middle , and Katie was at the isle seat . I was bored so I decided to text Kenzie cause I missed her and I have not talked to her in a while .
Me : hey Kenzie
Kenzie : hi Brynn
Me : I miss you a lot and wish you were here
Kenzie : same . But when you come back we can spend a lot of time tho each other
Me : of corse !
Me : I'm about to sleep because I'm tired
Kenzie : okay send me pics
Me : ok
I then close my phone and close my eyes and think . This might be a great trip after all if I think about it . Wait! I just remembered that Brennan and Caleb are here ! shoot . It won't matter tho because I'm going to try to ignore them cause this trip is not meant to be about boys . Hopefully it will be that simple .

A/N hey! I know I said I was on break and was going to upload but I had a lot of work to do , and also with Christmas and New Years . I know I'm going to be busy a lot but I'm still gonna try and upload for you guys . Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will try to update the best I can .