13: I love you

Brynn's POV
I wake up to the smell of bacon . Yasss. I get up and look at my phone seeing a text from Brennan.

Brennan : I'll meet you at your house at 2:00

Me: okay .
After I reply to the message I go into my bathroom and get ready. For my outfit today I decide to wear a black and white crop top, red and black flannel, and some ripped jeans . For my sneakers I wore my white converse .

For my hair I did a French braid at the top, and then put the rest of my hair in a messy bun

After I got dressed I decided to go downstairs and eat a little bit of breakfast

After I got dressed I decided to go downstairs and eat a little bit of breakfast . " good morning Brynn" my mom says to me as I sit at the island next to Jacob. "Hey Jacob " I say . " hey Brynn" he replays . " oh mom, can I go get ice cream with Brennan " I say taking a bite of bacon . " sure . Just be back by 3:00 because you have to go to gym at 4:00 " she replys . I get a text from Brennan .

Brennan : I'm here
Me: ok I'll be right out
" ohhh Brennan "! Jacob says . I playfully punch him and laugh.  " anyway I have to go bye" I say walking out the door .

Brennan's POV
When I see her walk out the door she looks beautiful . Even tho she is wearing casual clothes . " hey " I say . " hi Brennan" I reply . We start walking for 2 minutes without talking .  " so how's gymnastics"? I ask her . Wow that was a stupid question . " it's good . " she replys . Then her phone vibrates and she gets a text .  " who was it "? I ask . " it was just Caleb " she says Turing off her phone and sighs .  " I'm guessing you still aren't talking to him" I say . " Brennan you know what happened . I'm not forgiving him right now and even if I do I still won't feel the same way as I did before . " she replys .  " oh I understand " I reply. Soon we finally get to the ice cream parlor . I get  vanilla ice cream with sprinkles on a cone , and Brynn gets cookies and Creme in a waffle cone bowl with m&ms .  After we get our ice cream we sit down and just talk about life . When she was talking I started thinking about what she said about Caleb .  " even if I forgived him , I still wouldn't feel the same way " . That was all I thought about . This whole time I liked her she had feelings for Caleb . Wow I'm an idiot for liking her in the first place . I hear someone snapping their fingers in my face . It was Brynn.  " Brennan are you okay "? She asks worried. " oh yea I'm fine . We should get going cause you and my sister have gymnastics practice . " he replys.

Skip to at gym (now in Brynn's  POV )
So I was doing my new bar routine for the meet in the Bahamas that's comming up in a few days  and I saw Caleb with Hayley and his mother filming Annie for their channel . Then as soon as I get off the bar I go to the foam pit then Caleb comes towards me then I start running as fast as I could to the school room were liv and Annie were starting to eat lunch .  " Brynn what happened "! They both say . 
"It's Caleb . When - I was going to the foam pit - and he started walking - towards me "! I say out of breath .  " Brynn we need to talk . Alone " I turn around and see Caleb . Annie and liv leave . " Caleb we do not need to talk . Now leave me alone I need to practice for the Bahamas " i say walking away . He pulls me towards him . " brynn i love you "

A/N Cliffhanger !!!! Well Caleb finally admits his love for Brynn. Does Brynn still love Caleb, or does she start to fall for Brennan ? Find out in the next chapter of The Girl Next Door ! Peace ✌️️