4: First day at Gym

Annie's POV
Brynn, Katie and I had to wake up early to go to gymnastics while Hayley gets to sleep 😒.
Today was Brynn's first day at gymnastics and since she's done gymnastics before I think she will do great and will Impress coach Mary , and I hope everyone will be nice to her and become great friends .

Brynn's POV
Well, today's my first day at gymnastics and tbh, I'm really excited . I used to do gymnastics since I was 2. Then I stopped gymnastics and did dance instead cause I couldn't do both. The sleepover last night was interesting but it was honestly really fun. For gymnastics I wore a grey tank top, a grey sports bra, Nike work out pants , grey zip up , some green and blue shoes , and I put my water bottle , grips etc. in my gym bag . And for my hair I just put it in a bun .

 And for my hair I just put it in a bun

Skip to the gym

Annie's POV
Since it Brynn's first day at gymnastics , I wanted to show her around . "So this is the break room we're we can do school (for homeschool and regular school). And this is the uneven bars , the vault and the beams are over their , and this is the floor ."! I say happily . "Thanks Annie ". I say hugging her . "No prob" she replys .

Brynn's POV
After I do my backward giants (which are very hard!) I go in the "waiting room" (were you watch you kids ) and sit down and eat my lunch . As I'm eating I'm one my phone (of corse ) on twitter as I see Brennan coming up to me . "Hey " he says. "Hi Brennan". I reply smiling at him . " hey are you doing public school or homeschool"? He asks. "Umm........... I think I'm doing public cause I like it more than homeschooling . And I'm going to this school Called Lincon middle school." I reply . " wow I actually go to that school." He says in shock . I laugh 😂. " can I get your number ?" He asks . "Sure I say putting it in his phone as ,
BRYNN 😂❤️. " so I'll see you around ?" He asks . "Uh yea see you later " I say as my break is over .

After practice

Brynn's POV
"Hey Annie "? I say. "Yea "? She says while packing up . "Wanna come over to my house to watch movies "? I ask. "Yea sure . I just have to get my pijamas and things . Oh and can Hayley and Caleb come "? She asks. "Sure why not ". I say.
At Brynn's house
(It's still Brynn's POV )
"Hey brinnie !" Jacob says coming to hug me ."uh I wouldn't do that if I were you ". I say . "Why not "? He asks. " I just got back from gym . Anyway , Jacob this is Annie, Hayley, and Caleb ."hey "! They say. " wassup guys " Jacob says. "Caleb you can come to my room and we can play on my PS4 ". Jacob says . "Okay. Well see you later Brynn ". He says smiling then he walks away . Annie and Hayley smirk at me . "Let's go up to my room ." I say.
In Brynn's room
" so we can watch some movies on Netflix " I say . "Well what do you want to watch". I say looking at Annie and Hayley . "Well we can watch Tarzan she says . "Ok" I say.

In the middle of the night
I woke up cause I couldn't sleep there were just to Many things on my mind . I look and my phone and it's 2:30pm . Uhh😫. So I decide to just decide to go to the kitchen and get some water . I sit at the island, and drink my water . I see a shadowy figure coming to me . It was just Jacob .😂. "What's wrong brinnie "? He asks calling my the nickname again . " I just had to many things on my mind so I decided to get water ". I sigh . " are you sure your okay"? He asks. "Yea I'm fine ". " Well goodnight ". Jacob says hugging me then goes back to bed .

A/N I don't like this one don't know why . Anyway, what was on Brynn's mind ? Was she thinking about Caleb? And does Brennan have feelings for Brynn? Well you'll have to find out in the next chapter of The Girl Next Door ❤️. Bii😋