7: A day with bratayley Part 2

Brynn's POV
After Caleb threw me in the water I got out and started chasing him, then I sat against the tree to think . I honestly really really like caleb but I don't know if he feels the same way. And he felt the same way, liv would clearly ruin it all . Anyway I shouldn't be thinking about this right now, I should be chasing Caleb and having fun . Brennan walks up to me ."hey Brynn you ok"? He says. " yea I'm fine I'm just taking a break." Say. He holds out his hand to help me up . I grab it. As he pull me up, I look into his beautiful brown eyes . As I walk to Caleb, he just avoids me and goes inside . I start to chase him into the house following him into his bedroom.

Caleb's POV
I saw Brennan with Brynn and I got really upset .so I got up and went to my room . Brynn was running after me but I don't really care. When I get in my room I sit on my bed, then Brynn fallows."Caleb what's wrong"? She asks. "I saw you with Brennan and I got mad ." I say. "Caleb, really! That's not a reason to be mad . All he said was...." (he cuts her off) "you know what Brynn? I don't care anymore don't talk to me , I done want to see you again"!! I say. "If that's what you want then fine". She says while crying in a low voice.

Annie's POV
"Annie.."! Katie says. "What "? I ask. She points to Brynn . " uhhh what did Caleb do now " I say. "Guys I'll brb I need to talk to Brynn ". I say. So I go up the stairs to the patio to talk to Brynn

Brynn's POV
As I'm still crying , i see Annie walking up to me . "Brynn, are you okay "? She asks. " do I look like I'm okay "? I ask. "Um no , anyway what happened I won't tell anyone ". She says. " so when I was Chasing Caleb a went to sit against a tree to think for a bit. Then Brennan ask me if I was okay and then we just talked . Then Caleb saw us and got mad then he went to his bedroom then I followed . " I say . "And"? She asks. "Then I asked him why he left ,and he said he said when he saw me and Brennan , that he got mad ,and then I told him that's nothing to be mad about and then he yelled at me saying, "you know what, I don't care anymore don't talk to me, and I don't want to ever see you again"! I say crying . "It's okay". Annie says ."no it's not! Now he hates me and won't talk to me ever again. " I say. Then we get cut off from Annie's mom saying, "cmon everyone out of the water time to make s'mores "! I was sad with the fact that Caleb would have to be there , and I don't want to see him right now , and there gonna vlog and everyone's gonna wanna know what's going on . 😫😫 I just sat down by myself with a sad face , until Brennan comes to the fire and sits next to me . "Why so sad "? He asks. "Nothin". I say. "Cmon, you can tell me anything ". He says while nudging me ."later ". I say while roasting my marshmallow . As the wind came in , I started to shiver . "Do you need my sweater "? Brennan asks. "No I'm fine". I say. "Just take it ". He says chuckling . So I put it on and dang this is so warm 😍😍. I see Caleb run back inside and I just roll my eyes . Then I see Annie go after him.

Annie's POV
As Brennan give Brynn his sweater to brynn(which I thought was cute)Caleb runs in. Omg I finally know why he is mad at her!! He is taking out all his jealousy from Brennan on her.thats not nice . So I run after him and I catch up to him. "Caleb what's the matter with you"! I say. "Annie leave me alone"! He says. "Caleb , I know you like Brynn so just spit it out . " I say. He sighs . " today, when I saw Brennan with Brynn, I was just upset cause I really like her and I don't want Brennan to be in the way and date her . Cause if he dates her she probably won't talk to me ." He says. "Caleb listen, you should not have yelled at Brynn. She is very sweet , and did not deserve to be yelled at, so if I were you , the next time I have gym go to her and tell her how you feel and apologize ." I say. "Okay thanks Annie ,I'm going to my room "he says . "Ok". I reply . Okay my job is done. I just hope everything goes well at gym on Monday I think to myself .

A/N will Brennan ask out Brynn? Does Caleb still care for Brynn? Will Caleb apologize to Brynn? Well you'll have to find out in the next chapter of The Girl Next Door ❤️ Bii😋 p.s sorry this is really long , I just want it to be interesting hope you like it ! Bii for real now😋