6: A day with bratayley

Brynns POV
At the end of the day I had went to my locker with Kenzie (Mackenzie) and we just talked about stuff . I'm honestly really happy I at least made a friend today . Kenzie is just a really really nice caring person and is very funny as well. "Well I gotta go see ya tomorrow "? I ask. " of corse se ya "! She says walking away. Ok now I have to go home with Brennan,change into my gym clothes, get a ride from ms Jill , (Brennan's mom) and get to gym . Okay I got this . As soon as I get home I quickly run to my room, ( here's a pic of Brynn's room .)

And I quickly change into some clothes for gymnastics

So I decide to wear a coral Leo , with some chevron on the shoulders and for a cover up I wore  a coral zip up, coral and grey sports bra, some floral pants, and I just wore regular flip flops

So I decide to wear a coral Leo , with some chevron on the shoulders and for a cover up I wore a coral zip up, coral and grey sports bra, some floral pants, and I just wore regular flip flops .😂

After I got everything in my gym bag, I decided to go outside on the front porch and sit and go on my phone

After I got everything in my gym bag, I decided to go outside on the front porch and sit and go on my phone . Instead of Twitter , I decide to go on snapchat and take a photo of me in the doggy filter🐶.

Skip To After Gym Annie's POV  So I had asked my mom if I could have a get together with Katie,liv,Brynn , and Sydney

Skip To After Gym
Annie's POV
So I had asked my mom if I could have a get together with Katie,liv,Brynn , and Sydney . (Btw this is what Sydney looks like )

So basically what we did was we carpooled to my house and Brynn,Sydney, Katie, and I sat in the front while liv had to sit in the back with Hayley and she clearly wasn't happy about it but I don't really care tbh

So basically what we did was we carpooled to my house and Brynn,Sydney, Katie, and I sat in the front while liv had to sit in the back with Hayley and she clearly wasn't happy about it but I don't really care tbh. (you'll find out why later ) when we got to my house , since it was still bright and sunny outside , we decided to swim in the lake .

Brynn's POV
When we got to Annie's house, we all decided to go swimming in the lake. When we all got outside, Hayley and Caleb already started swimming without us . 😂 " hey Brynn "! Caleb shouts smiling ". "Hi Caleb!! " I say laughing 😂😂. We all went to the dock and started jumping in by order . Sydney,Annie,me,liv,and Katie. As soon as Annie jumped in and came above the water , I was about to jump then liv literally kicked me in by my back. She started laughing while everyone just gave her dirty looks. Since Katie knew how I felt she pushed liv in and of corse the drama queen liv is, she got mad ."that's what you get for pushing in Brynn "! Katie said . Then everyone started laughing . After that they help me out and Annie and I went to tell on liv . " mom!" Annie says. "Yes what's wrong "? She asks concerned . "Liv kicked Brynn into the lake on purpose and started laughing ." Annie says ."are you serious . Omg Brynn are you okay?" She says. "Yea I'm fine". I reply . I'm honestly not fine I just wanna cry like, I never did anything to liv she doesn't have to be mean. "Okay don't worry call liv so her mom can come and get her ". She says . Annie runs back outside and I just walk onto the patio and stay there . Liv comes up to me . "I know you like Caleb, you Better watch out because I'm gonna ruin your life "! She says while pushing me . When she leaves I just sit on the trampoline and cry. Then Sydney , Katie , and Caleb come and sit with me . "Brynn are you okay"? He asks. "Yea I'm fine". I reply sighing . "Them why are you crying "? He says while whipping the tears off my face . "She told me that she is going to ruin my life cause I'm hanging out with you , and I'm guessing that she likes you ". I say . " don't worry about her . To me, your amazing , the funniest person ever, the boss of minecraft, (when he says I'm the boss of minecraft, I start to laugh cause it is true 😂) and your beautiful as ever . " he says . I start blushing so hard, that I look like a tomato. Thanks Caleb I say as I hug him . "Aww "!!!! Sydney and Katie says . We just laugh and he leaves .

Sydney's POV
When Caleb called Brynn beautiful , I thought it was so so cute . I could tell he liked her and so did she . Especially how she blushed like crazy 😂. The reason why Katie and I came to Brynn on the trampoline was to talk to her but clearly Caleb did that. "You okay Brynn"? I ask . "Yea I'm fine ".she replys . "Well , what are we waiting for! Let's hit the water !" Katie says . We just laugh .😂 when we get of the trampoline Caleb comes up to us .
Brynn's POV
When we got off the trampoline, Caleb came up to us . "Brynn , I have to tell you something ". He says. "Yes ". I say . " I think your gonna be excited about this he says laughing ." He picks me up and runs to the dock. "Caleb put me down!! I'm gonna get you for this ". I say punching him . " ahhhh"! I scream as I hit he water . "CALEB"!!!!! I say getting out of the water chasing him .

A/N I'm sorry this is really long story I tried to make it as interesting as possible 886 words wow (not counting the authors note )! Anyway, will liv make her strike back at Brynn? You'll find out in the next chapter of The Girl Next Door ❤️! Biiii😋