2: Meeting the Neighbors

Brynn's POV
As soon as the video starts a baseball flys into my room through the window . So I look outside and see two girls, one my age, and one a little bit younger .

Annie's POV
"Omg Hayley! What did you do ! " I say screaming at her . " I'm sorry it was an accident " she says with tears in her her eyes . I see a blond haired girl with blue eyes and loose curls look out the window  and goes away. "Hayley, i think were in trouble " I say .

Brynn's POV
I go downstairs and open the door and walk over to the two girls with the baseball in my hand and As I get closer I realize their bratayley! I don't know why but they looked scared that they were probably gonna get in trouble .
"Hi I say. Your probably my new neighbors ." I say. "Hi . "The girl with brown hair says. "I'm Annie and this is my little sister Hayley . " yea  i know "I say .they looked at each other  confused . "Your bratayley and I watch you videos I say. " "really "? Annie says . " thanks for subscribing to us ! " she says happily . " well here's your ball " I say to her while throwing it back . " you play ball"? She asks . "No, but I like to watch it and play it with my brother sometimes ." I answer .

Annie's POV
Brynn seemed very nice and sweet so I decided to invite her over to come to my house and play on the trampoline and to go swimming at the lake . " hey Brynn? Do you wanna come over to my house to jump on my trampoline and swim in the lake " i ask "yea sure ". She says ." I gotta go change and tell my mom" she adds as she runs back into her house . 3 mins later she comes out wearing a 2 piece swim suit that was  the same as what  I was wearing . " you're matching "! Hayley says . And we all laugh .
Skip to at Annie's house

Brynn's POV

I walk in their beautiful house as Annie says "mom! Me and Hayley are going swimming with our new neighbor Brynn  "! "Ok " her mom answers . As soon as we get off the huge patio and onto the feild ,I see a cute boy with freckles with brown hair , and eyes . " Brynn this Caleb, Caleb this is Brynn ." Annie says.

Caleb's POV
I see Annie and Hayley come down to the lake with the cute girl I saw earlier. " Brynn this is Caleb , Caleb this is Brynn ." Annie says. " Hi". i say kind of nervous " I'm Caleb" . "I'm Brynn " she says with her beautiful smile . After we introduced ourselves we jumped into the lake and just swam the whole day , and jumped on the trampoline . then after the girls had a sleep over with Katie and Brynn , and I hanged out with Brennan and Ryan .

A/N what will happen at the sleep over ? Read the next chapter to find out .😋