CHAPTER SEVEN

Lexie worked her way through the small crowd at Joe's bar. Most of the people there were doctors, nurses, or paramedics, since the hospital was across the street. After long and tiresome shifts, they would come here to drink and blow off steam.

Lexie pushed her hair behind her ear and spotted Meredith sitting at a table
covered in peanut shells. With her sat Cristina, Jackson, Alex, and April.

Meredith saw Lexie walking slowly past her.
"LEXIE!" She yelled. "COME JOIN US!"

"Uh, no thanks. I'm gonna sit at the bar." Lexie said, viewing the many empty shot glasses on the table.

"LEXIPEDIA!" Alex said.
As she walked away, Lexie noted that he and Meredith were drunk.

Lexie spotted Mark sitting at the bar and walked over.

"Vodka tonic." Lexie said, calling Joe over.
"I'll pay." Mark said.
"No, that's okay." Lexie said.
"Don't you know to accept the offer when someone tries to buy you a drink?" Mark said, grinning.
Lexie grinned back at him as Joe brought her drink to her.

Mark looked Lexie up and down. She wore a pair of skinny jeans that fit her perfectly and a red wine colored tank top that looked beautiful on her. He moved his eyes up to her face.
"Like what you see?" Lexie asked, grinning. "Sure do." Mark said, smirking at her. Lexie finished her drink and stood up. "You coming?" She asked Mark, who looked baffled.

Mark stood up as Lexie grabbed his hand and walked towards the door.

"Where are we going?" Mark asked.
"Outside." Lexie said, laughing.

When they got outside, Mark moved closer to Lexie. The usual smell of peppermint drifted through the air. Mark cupped Lexie's face in his hand and kissed her. Electricity ran throughout Lexie's body. She felt as in she was in love, and maybe she was.

Mark kissed Lexie again and Lexie pulled herself away from him..
"Mark.. I think we should keep this prof-" Lexie started, getting quickly cut off by Mark.
"Shut up and let me kiss you"
-
Lexie laughed as the two stumbled into her small apartment. She walked over to the island in her kitchen. "Do you want anything to drink?" She asked, putting her keys down.
"No,but I do want something else" Mark said. He wrapped his arms around her waist.
"Hm.. and what's that?" Lexie asked.
"You" Mark said, now sitting her down on the island.
"Really?" she asked and bit her bottom lip. She put her small hands on the bottom of her tank top, slowly removing it.
-
cliffhanger jajajaja (;