Part 14

Okay so the way I set it up I couldn't continue writing it bc I didn't know where to go from there (hence why I went on a low key hiatus) so I deleted two chapters, if you wanna know where I deleted back to just look at the chapter before this, sorry for the inconvenience you guys!

The next morning Dan basically pretended nothing happened, walking into the kitchen cheerful, seeming to have no hangover and a nice attitude. Phil didn't know if Dan had forgot about last night or what, but he was met a smile and a nice greeting.

Dan scarfed down the food and looked up, resting his head in his hand and fluttering his eyelashes, "what's the plan for today?" He asked.

Phil didn't plan anything, the night before he had canceled their plans with PJ and Chris because of the events that happened.

Phil shrugged, "free day for you," answered, washing the pans he used to make Dan's food, "I can leave once I've cleaned up."

"You're going to leave?" Dan asked, his face confused, "if you don't have plans you can play video games with me instead."

Phil stared at Dan, dan seemed to be in a good mood now and he didn't want that to change. He let his eyes glance over to the play station before nodding slowly, "yeah, I'll stay then."

Sorry for the short ass chapter I wrote it in 5 minutes because I'm forcing myself to continue this book now that I've set t back up, I promise a real chapter soon.