Chapter 25

Ashton answered on the second knock, hair messy and eyes going hard when he saw Phil. Dan was visibly shaking, taking a step towards Ashton, "I'm braking up with you," Dan said quickly, "no more anything I don't want you money anymore I'm done."

Ashton's eyes went soft to Dan, "babe, don't let him ruin us," he begged in a sweet voice, gesturing to Phil, "he's making you do this, you know it, you don't mean this." Even Dan looking convinced for a moment but he shook his head.

"No."

"No? No what?" Ashton took a step forward as well, as if he was about to grab Dan.

"No, we're done, you mean nothing to me," as soon as Dan said it Ashton's hand came out, grabbing his wrist. Phil stepped between them, facing Ashton with a cold stare.

"Don't touch him," he warned. Though he was taller, Dan was right, Ashton definitely had more man power than Phil did.

"What are you going to do?" Ashton asked, shoving Phil back into Dan, who stumbled as well unprepared. Phil regained his balance, looking up and meeting Ashton's gaze before he wound up and punched him square in the jaw. There was a crack and Ashton stumped to the side, his jaw slack, "you- you fuck!" He yelled the best he could, grabbing Phil's shirt and turning around to pin him to the wall.

Phil struggled against him, finely bringing his knee up between Ashton's legs as hard as he could. Ashton's face quickly contorted to pain, he resisted the urge to crouch down in pain for a moment, taking the time to head slam Phil in the face before dropping him and grabbing his balls. Blood began gushing from Phil's nose but he grabbed Dan, ignoring the problem with a bright smile and running with him, laughing.

Dan was smiling as well as they ran outside, "how the fuck did you do that?" He asked, doubling over to laugh, Phil was laughing as well, letting the blood drip onto the pavement. Adrenaline was still pulsing through him and he could barely feel the pain that should probably be there. He leaned forward and kissed him, Dan grabbed his hips and pulled their bodies together in the middle of the side walk.

"Would you like to be my actual boyfriend, Dan?" Phil proposed, Dan used his shirt sleeve to wipe away some blood from Phil's nose. He went silent and for a moment Phil wondered if bringing it up was even a good idea before a smile spread across his face and he was smiling.

"Actually, that sounds amazing," he answered