Chapter 16

We'd slept together before, seeing as my parents thought we were together and only ever booked one room hotels, but that doesn't mean Dan wanted to sleep in the same bed when he had the option not to.

He followed me around the house for awhile, probably not sure what to do. I turned to him finely, "where would you like to sleep? I can blow up and air mattress or you can sleep in my bed."

Dan shrugged, his cocky composure returning, "I'd rather sleep in a bed with you, Phil Lester."

I laughed and went to grab more pillows to throw on the bed for later before sitting down, "I don't have much to do here, we could go out somewhere?" Dan nodded.

"Like where?"

"Starbucks," dan paused before nodding.

"Yeah, okay."

They walked in the cold to Starbucks, a bell on the door ringing as he pushed it open. They both got in line talking amongst each other.

Phil was talking about how he thinks Supernatural will end with them both dying when Dan's eyes got wide and he ducked behind Phil. Phil turned around confused, "what are you doing?" He asked until a guy walked up. Tall and muscular, Phil looked him up in down.

The guy grabbed Dan's arm and tugged him towards him, pulling out from behind Phil. Dan looked at Phil with wide eyes.

"Who are you?" Phil asked, looking at Dan with worry.

The guy tilted his head, "his boyfriend, who are you?"