Chapter 26

This is weird but I want to know about how many people read this book so if you could like this chapter (it sounds like I'm begging for likes but I'm curious)/comment on this chapter that would be lit

Turns out Phil's nose was broken, but he honestly didn't care, he had Dan by his side, kissing his cheek in affection as they advised Phil to take some pain pills and go home. A dull purple had began to appear across the bridge of his nose and his eyes, making him look like a raccoon of sorts.

Dan didn't much care though, grabbing Phil's hand and kissing his nose gently, he'd regained his cocky attitude towards everything, which always made Phil smile. He laid curled into Phil's shape as Phil retweeted a tweet saying 'spooning taller than you feels like being a backpack'. Dan saw it and laughed. Phil hurried his nose into Dan's curly wet hair. He'd only gotten out of the shower ten minutes ago and was waiting for it to air dry, causing wavy wet curls to press back against Phil's aching face. With his index finger, Phil traced small patterns on Dan's bare shoulder.

"How's your mom, Dan?" He asked in a careful voice, Dan was silent, messing with his phone, the screen black, for a moment as he shrugged.

"She's in hospice, I couldn't afford to continue to pay..." his close trailed off and he buried himself more into Phil.

"Want me to-"

"No. I'm starting life over," he paused and took a deep breath, "without her, and without Ashton."

Phil smiled somewhat, "I'm proud of you," he replied to him, bringing another hand up to wrap a curl around his finger. Everything was perfect, what could go wrong?