Chapter 24

AYE IM BACK HOES ALSO ILL HE UPDATKNG SOKN AFTERTBJS BC I HAVE SOMEWHAT CURED WRITERS BLOCK IVE BEEN PRAYING THANKS ALSO IVE CUT MYSELF OFF FROM SOCIETY SO I HAVE MORE TIME TO WRITE YAY

Dan's moans filled the otherwise silent room as he came, white covering his tan chest as he let out one final whine, Phil collapsed beside him, pulling him closer and fitting him into the shape of his body.

"You know, a week ago you got mad at me for liking another guys photo and it turns out you were dating someone," Phil commented, trailing Dan's hipbone with a pale finger. Dan had been staying at his place for a few days now. Dan smiled, reaching out to lace his fingers with Phil's.

"What can I say? I'm a jealous bitch," Dan replied, chuckling quietly. Phil went silent for a moment and Dan rolled over to face him, "What?"

"When are you going to brake up with him?" Phil asked, messing with Dan's fingers like a nervous child. Dan looked up to Phil's ceiling, focusing on the white painted textured roofing.

"I was planning on ghosting him."

"that'll make him mad."

"So will saying it to his face."

"Phil- when he's mad- he..." Dan seemed to turn small. Though he kept his usual tall large shape, he seemed to shrink. Phil noticed the panic in his voice.

"I'll go with you," Phil replied, trying to calm him down.

"He's like 10x your size!" Dan replied shakily.

"Dick wise or muscular wise?" Phil joked lightly, Dan rolled his eyes.

"You bloody idiot you know what I'm talking about," he replied, "Phil you can't do that, he'll hurt you."

"Better me than you," Phil replied, Dan pulled from his grip and got up quickly, Phil watched him carefully, "what're you doing?"

"You can't say that," Dan mumbled, wiping off his stomach and slipping on his underwear.

"What'd I say wrong?"

"I put myself in this situation," Dan sighed, Phil sat up as well, watching him walk around for his clothes, "I don't want you getting hurt because of it." Phil watched and sighed, slipping out of bed as well to put on underwear and clothes.

"You know what? Too bad, I'm coming."

"I thought you already came."

"I hate you," Phil replied in a sing-song voice as he got out some shoes to put on. Dan watched him looking nervous.

"We're going now?" He asked, Phil nodded, grabbing his phone.

"After I do 'come' as you put it a moment ago, I usually sleep for awhile but this is more important," Phil shrugged, walking forward to kiss Dan lightly and pull him into him, "let's go, Yeah?"

Sorry this is shit mates