Chapter 24

"Shutup!! You are such a little bitch!! Why can't you just be kind for once!" I stop my singing immediately and look over at Miranda.

"What did I do now?" She snarls at me and takes a second before answering "you just had to go and hurt everyone again! You are such an insecure little life ruiner!"

Rolling my eyes I stand up and get all up in her face "you do not have the right to call me a little life ruiner knowing what you did"

She gives me a challenging look and I raise an eyebrow before leaning forward and whispering in her ear "we don't everyone to know how you killed Mike's child now do we? Hmm" I see her stiffen and step back with a smirk on my face "the fact that I beat him up has nothing to do with you after what you did to him"

I turn around right then and walk away and back into the school feeling pleased with myself.

As I see Cole and them walking towards me, I look down and take a right turn into the hall leading to the bathrooms.

I walk right into the bathroom and lean against the wall reimagining how Cole stayed silent and stepped away from me.

I see how he carried on with his life even after my confession. I see the way that he was angered and the way that he doesn't care that I care.

"Emily?" My eyes snap open and I immediately wipe away my tears "Emily? What has gotten into you?" I shake my head and look away "leave me alone"

They give me confused looks and I pull away from them "Sofia, Lia, Mila, we cannot be friends. I was unhappy without you, but I am even more unhappy as friends with you"

I see the hurt in their eyes as they give me confused looks. They stare at me as if I have just cut a hole into their hearts.

Unable to see them in so much pain, I walk straight passed them and out of the door.

I make my way to my locker and grab the things I need to make sure I won't run into them for the rest of the day.

I walk all the way to the office and then straight into the principle's place. I grab the spray paint and throw all of his things onto the floor.

I then spray paint the words "sup bitch" onto his desk and throw all of the other things onto the floor.

Then he walks in and I smile at him "detention?" With his open mouth and red face he nods and then I hand him my can of paint and walk my way to the detention room.

"Hello my nobel people" I announce when walking into the room and then I walk out again and then out of the school.

I walk to my car and get in, suddenly I am not in the mood to even be in the building at all. So I am leaving.

I drive out of the parking lit and light a cigarette before taking a right instead of a left.

I drive down the long street and then take a left. I then take a right and stand by the red robot patiently.

I then take a stroll all the way down all the other roads and past all of the robots.

I purposefully drive extra slow when I end up infront of people who are in a hurry and enjoy it to bits.

I am extra spiteful today.

When I finally reach my destination, I get out of my car and walk straight into the extra tall building infront of me. I greet everyone and soon reach the elevaotr I am looking for.

I click on the top floor and wait for the doors to close and then for the long ride to end.

On the way up, I think of all the pain that was written on their faces. I think of the way that he rejected me and I let a few tears slip through.

At first I felt numb, but the pain on their faces made the emotion come back. When I hear the ding, I get off of the elevator and walk straight ahead and through the huge doors.

"Emily?" I nod and take a seat on her couch "I need your help" they both get over their shock at seeing me and take a seat on the couch opposite me.

"Shouldn't you be at school?" I nod and look down at my lap. We sit in silence for a few minutes and then I hear a sigh and look up at dad "honey, I know you were hurting with your old freinds, but these days you have been hurting even more. I know I said that you should learn but it breaks me. So why don't you just come out with it? We can help you" I give dad a small smile and then a nod.

"Well, I was constantly arguing with Cole, and we are best friends so we shouldn't you know? He keeps saying hurtful things to me and everytime I just have to forgive him" I wipe a tear "and then he found out that I like him and just stepped away and stayed silent. So I decided to keep my distance from them again. It hurts more being with them than not being with them"

Dad immeiately comes over and hugs me while mom hands me a tissue "honey, this is something that we cannot decide for you. However, I can tell you that your father and I used to fight a lot. There was even a time that he kissed me but then walked away again, and it was all because he had something which he wanted to protect me from."

I nod at her "don't take roo drastic measures. Keep your distance if you choose to and see what happens."